Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My god! That is gorgeous! I really wished I lived in America for stuff like this. Import taxes would be brutal for something like that value to UK but god that really is stunning.

Love these shots.

400032_press14-001.jpg

400032_press13-001.jpg

400032_press21-001.jpg

4000321_press05-001.jpg

My god! That is gorgeous! I really wished I lived in America for stuff like this. Import taxes would be brutal for something like that value to UK but god that really is stunning.

Love these shots.

400032_press14-001.jpg

400032_press13-001.jpg

400032_press21-001.jpg

4000321_press05-001.jpg
Another piece to my collection! It would be nice to for it to be a 10% deposit instead of 20 at least for now. :)

I think the deposit is too much for $240 !!
And how Many is the regular ones will be produce?

My guess is around 300-400 worldwide. I know $240 is kind of too much.

Well, we can't complaint I guess. SSC is in control lol.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Bummer $240 is just too much to put down straight away for me. Finances being the way they are. I am not saying SS shouldn't I just really wanted this piece and was hoping by the time this piece was ready for shipping I would have saved the money without any problems. Oh well not meant to be :violin

I can see why it's 12 hundee but I can't get behind a Bayformer piece. I'd rather spend a 1/10th of that and pick up the Hard Hero statue. Still though it is an awesome statue. MaulFan you still thinking about swinging this?

How fast do we think the EX will sell out?...I dont think that fast.

Chris

i think the Ex looks better than the regular and with an ES of only 100, i think it will sell out quick even with a NRD involved. This thing will sky rocket in value in the future; i guarantee it. Im glad I have no interest in this line.

This piece is worth the money for those that get it. It was the most impressive piece I saw at SDCC. Its so very grabbing visually and the detail is truly amazing.

Back