Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this will be at least a grand. The maquette I'm sure will be unbelivable but with something like this it takes alot of work.

It'd take a miracle for the paint job to come close to the movies

I have no doubt that the sculpt will be amazing - The only way this piece will shine though, is if the paint job is spectacular. There has to be chrome on this one.

This is amazing,i have been waiting for something like this ever since 2007,sure the Hasbro Leader ROTF Class Prime is cool but i always wanted something that looks better and more accurate to Movie Prime.

I don`t care if it cost up to 1000$,this Maquette will be mine!!!

"Ill Take you all on!!!":D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ao3Qa2hnS4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ao3Qa2hnS4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Thats one thing I alwasy found very lame about the movie. In robot form Prime was all scratched and dinged up, in vehicle form he is flawless.

Yeah, never got that either. Maybe part of the overly complex design and transformation involved little scrubbing brushes :lol

Yeah, never got that either. Maybe part of the overly complex design and transformation involved little scrubbing brushes :lol

I just figured it was a design choice. Cars look nicer shiny and new, and robots look better with a little battle damage.

always wondered if they'll ever get to make a cool prime statue. about time! cant wait to see it. dont know if i could afford it though.

SSC's Prime head bust for the Blu-Ray looked awesome in person so I am sure they will do a bang up job on this bad boy. :rock

hope the Maquette is crafted of polystone, fiberglass, metal and other materials and not only of polystone :confused:

Back