Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, Prime is the greatest fiction hero of all time for me, but I have very little interest in movie Prime stuff.

Interested to see what the final product will look like.

Im gonna make a Party at home now :rock Optimus comes to my home :chew

THANK YOU SIDESHOW :banana

prime_small.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, Prime is the greatest fiction hero of all time for me, but I have very little interest in movie Prime stuff.

Have to agree, while this will definitely be a great looking piece. I don't dig the movies and don't really like the overall designs... although prime is one of the few that looks good.

you guys better start putting a 600-700$ on the side for this..

Yes,No G1 fails IMO....

I'd buy a 1/4 G1 grimlock maquette in a second.

Well I figure, if the ALIENS Maquette is $800, Prime, between construction and paint apps, should be about the same or more.

I don't think I could ever justify such an expensive purchase, but this piece will be a beauty, for sure! Maybe this will lead to more affordable TF stuff from Sideshow in the future...?

In the meantime, I'll be more than content with my $80 "Buster" Leader Class Optimus Prime from Takara.

Sorry, but Prime needs a gun in his hand for me to make the purchase.

Movie prime can't have a gun in his hand -- his hand becomes the gun.

In any case, I'm very interested to see how this turns out, although I don't see myself spending crazy amounts of money on it, even being a big TF fan.

FANTASTIC NEWS! :rock Will be a bit too pricey for me, but hopefully this opens the door to potential Hot Toys products.:lol

Movie prime can't have a gun in his hand -- his hand becomes the gun.

Nope, he reaches behind him and the cannisters on his back become his guns. Only the swords replace the hands.

Back