Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Wolvie sits pretty flush and I certainly don't have a crack in HULK's arm. You definitely have to get a new HULK at the very least.

Thanks, I'll contact them tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so unfortunate because obviously Hulk is the bulk of the whole piece. But that crack could get worse over time. So it's valid to get a replacement for sure.

That's so unfortunate because obviously Hulk is the bulk of the whole piece. But that crack could get worse over time. So it's valid to get a replacement for sure.

It's not too deep but that's exactly what I'm worried about. Wolverines teeth on the EX head were a little jacked up too, but not an issue at normal viewing distance so I'm not complaining.

I've had good luck with sideshow in the past except for some minor paint issues. This will be my first time contacting customer service so I hope they replace it.

Do you guys think they will ever do a variant grey hulk vs brown wolverine? Maybe with a different hulk head? It seems like it would be easy. I would have a hard time not buying it!

from fb:

Attachments

• 17425151_10154955606783382_6184380052439747876_n.jpg
    17425151_10154955606783382_6184380052439747876_n.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 138
Do you guys think they will ever do a variant grey hulk vs brown wolverine? Maybe with a different hulk head? It seems like it would be easy. I would have a hard time not buying it!

I'm with you. Definite buy for me. How about a Red Hulk vs X Force Wolverine?

That's ********! So what they trying to say they have ran out of replacements? Not cool

Yes it's ********....They have replacements and it's just the typical crap response they send to people when they don't feel like sending a replacement...Ive gotten that response so many times over the years only to read someone else much later actually gets a replacement for a different reason and is way better than mine was......Honestly one of the big reasons amongst others why I have pretty much halted buying from SSC anymore....I hate being lied to. XM may cost way more but the quality is the best I have ever seen....I'd much rather pay for perfect quality and packaging then for subpar quality and packing and then get lied to on top of that.........BTW my Hulk/Wolverine Maquette is probably the first piece I got from SSC in two years that there wasn't some sort of issue with.....Mind you that's not saying much since I have only gotten maybe 3-4 pieces in the past couple years. I use to get that many in a month back in the sub $400 range and dollar exchange swing....lol

Yes it's ********....They have replacements and it's just the typical crap response they send to people when they don't feel like sending a replacement...Ive gotten that response so many times over the years only to read someone else much later actually gets a replacement for a different reason and is way better than mine was......Honestly one of the big reasons amongst others why I have pretty much halted buying from SSC anymore....I hate being lied to. XM may cost way more but the quality is the best I have ever seen....I'd much rather pay for perfect quality and packaging then for subpar quality and packing and then get lied to on top of that.........BTW my Hulk/Wolverine Maquette is probably the first piece I got from SSC in two years that there wasn't some sort of issue with.....Mind you that's not saying much since I have only gotten maybe 3-4 pieces in the past couple years. I use to get that many in a month back in the sub $400 range and dollar exchange swing....lol

I think I've switched completely to XM for the same reason. They are on another level with just about everything with their only minor issue being price getting it to your door step

Heard back from Sideshow on my issue. Was offered a replacement or $50 credit. I asked for the replacement, so I'm on the wait list for replacement parts now.

Heard back from Sideshow on my issue. Was offered a replacement or $50 credit. I asked for the replacement, so I'm on the wait list for replacement parts now.

So now they have a wait list for replacement parts. What in the world.

I was planning on waiting for the REG edition of this, but now I'm afraid there'll be a defective part and have to get on a waitlist for a replacement. Is this most prevalent with Sideshow statues? This was a nice piece too, but they really need to get their QC in order if this keeps happening with every release.

Back