Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the best diorama statue to date.

I have to agree. IMO, this piece takes it to a whole other level. This is just a flat out BOSS statue.

This piece, as nice as it was when I first got it, just keeps getting better over time.

It was one of those statues that out of the box did not blow me away due to the fact that I have so many other hulks...

In fact even the SDCC and preview photos did not blow me away. It was nice but something seemed to be missing for me.

But now it's one of my top three statues. So dynamic. Looks like it was ripped right from the comics. Everything about the piece is brilliant.

^^^ Agree 100%. The only Hulk head sculpts I've loved are this one and the Red Hulk (reg head) which looks so bad ass and menacing. The rest IMO look like gorilla faces of sorts

Ah man Ibso agree with you. This one and the Red Hulk sculpts are the best in my opinion. I do however like those Gladiator King Hulk heads also. Just that this one shows pure carnage and anger! I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah man Ibso agree with you. This one and the Red Hulk sculpts are the best in my opinion. I do however like those Gladiator King Hulk heads also. Just that this one shows pure carnage and anger! I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gladiator & King HULK aren't classic takes on the character. Both classic green PFs have the gorilla face HULK take on the character. The reason Gladiator and King HULK portraits look so good is because Martin Canale sculpted them. The same Martin Canale that sculpted the COMs and the HULK and Wolverine MAQ. Those are all the best classic HULK portraits with a modern take on them by SSC IMO.

Mine finally came in today!! After a extra two day wait because of the snow storm. This is my first Sideshow piece from Sideshow. All other Hulks are second hand, my bank account is very light!! These are probably going to be the worst pictures, my camera is 12 years old. I did some pictures without Wolverine. I thought I would like it but I do not, so I will not be displaying Hulk by himself. 006.JPG007.JPG008.JPG011.JPG012.JPG013.jpg014.jpg015.jpg016.jpg

Mine finally came in today!! After a extra two day wait because of the snow storm. This is my first Sideshow piece from Sideshow. All other Hulks are second hand, my bank account is very light!! These are probably going to be the worst pictures, my camera is 12 years old. I did some pictures without Wolverine. I thought I would like it but I do not, so I will not be displaying Hulk by himself.View attachment 330351View attachment 330352View attachment 330353View attachment 330354View attachment 330355View attachment 330356View attachment 330357View attachment 330358View attachment 330359

LOVE your setup. Simple yet classy.

Nice and clean set up Mike T.

Are those Hulk comics in the bottom left under the Bowen Hulks?

Thanks! Yes they are. I think over 900 give or take a few. Of the original Hulk I'm missing 1-6 and 181. I will never be able to afford #1. Two-six and 181 I will pickup eventually. About a year ago on ebay I seen a #1 9.2 I believe, starting at $100,000!!

This piece, as nice as it was when I first got it, just keeps getting better over time.

It was one of those statues that out of the box did not blow me away due to the fact that I have so many other hulks...

In fact even the SDCC and preview photos did not blow me away. It was nice but something seemed to be missing for me.

But now it's one of my top three statues. So dynamic. Looks like it was ripped right from the comics. Everything about the piece is brilliant.

It looks like it was ripped from a 90's Hulk comic, certainly not early 70's. And yours is a classic case of convincing yourself something you bought is great just to go along with the others here when it never really impressed you to begin with.

Nah, the Hulk is way too freakish with all those ridiculous muscles; it's way too over-the-top and looks creepy. And what, you using my "boss" now?

He looks like a modern day classic HULK. I couldn't disagree with you more and plenty here obviously feel the same way. As for BOSS...sorry, didn't know you coined the phrase. :lol :wink1:

Back