Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah.. I am 45 years old... Had to get glasses a few years ago. Nice to talk to another middle aged man child. :)

Can't wait to hear your thoughts about Hulk vs Wolverine.

This piece is outstanding and heavy!! Even Wolverine has some weight to it, I think he might be solid. This is definitely in my top 3 Hulks also and is a great addition to my collection. Can you imagine this in 1:1 scale!!

Anyone have this piece set up in display? Would this fit into a. BEsta shelf or any ideas which it would in? Just curious received mine today also but doing tons of research for a home for it before unbox it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This piece is outstanding and heavy!! Even Wolverine has some weight to it, I think he might be solid. This is definitely in my top 3 Hulks also and is a great addition to my collection. Can you imagine this in 1:1 scale!!

I actually wanted this to be in 1/4 scale. IMO, this already EPIC piece would have looked unreal in 1/4 scale.

Anyone have this piece set up in display? Would this fit into a. BEsta shelf or any ideas which it would in? Just curious received mine today also but doing tons of research for a home for it before unbox it

You'll need a PAX for this piece.

Thanks! Yes they are. I think over 900 give or take a few. Of the original Hulk I'm missing 1-6 and 181. I will never be able to afford #1. Two-six and 181 I will pickup eventually. About a year ago on ebay I seen a #1 9.2 I believe, starting at $100,000!!

I'm only missing #1. I could have picked up a 5.0 for $3000 a few years ago :(

Here's how I display/store mine.
10e626a9e0dd998c8aa77c79ecfaa6f7.jpg

I'm using a pedestal I made and an acrylic case.
ce172345bf5bfb71b15a777313bf2f48.jpg

This is so nice ty for sharing! How or what website you used for the acrylic?

I'm only missing #1. I could have picked up a 5.0 for $3000 a few years ago :(

Here's how I display/store mine.
10e626a9e0dd998c8aa77c79ecfaa6f7.jpg

Nice set up, I like how you got the comics showing the covers and the wall art. $3000 would have been a steal for 5.0. I have seen 1.5-3.0 cost that or more. I have seen one on ebay with half the cover gone and Banner turning into the Hulk page missing. It went for $2500 and some change. That OG Gray Hulk is sweet!! I have tried my hardest to like the face sculpt but I just can't seem to do it. If the Green sells between $2000-3500 I bet the Gray goes between $5000-6000.

f2664353c38264252836a0a978006aae.jpg

Found this but it would be snug, tried adding an inch around and none were found. What size is yours? WxLxH?

I'm using a pedestal I made and an acrylic case.
ce172345bf5bfb71b15a777313bf2f48.jpg

Man that looks savage, really trying hard to resist pulling the trigger on this, I've got no room as it is!

UPS is the worst. First my statue is delayed for the storm in the northeast. Fine, I can understand that. Then it was supposed to arrive yesterday. I authorized them through my UPS account to leave it without a signature. So last night while I'm out they try to deliver at 9pm and they don't leave it. Now today there is no update on the site about when or if its coming today. I never have these problems with FedEx but its always a screw up with UPS in my area. Would be nice if we had other options for shipping from Sideshow. Ok, rant over...:gah:

Congrats! You're going to love this. Hope it arrived minty fresh for you.

Thanks, but unfortunately I have an issue with Hulks arm. Slight crak where Wolverine connects, but doesn't seem deep. Also not sure if Wolvie is sitting properly. Allached a few picks. I'll contact Sideshow about the crack, but is this how Wolvie sits? Doesn't seem to be flush.image2A.jpg

image3A.jpg

Back