Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They offered to put me on waitlist since they don't have replacement parts yet,50 dollar credit for inconvenience or full refund....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha $50 seriously. They still pulling that **** on people.

Yeah sucks.. my first piece and this happens..

Hahaha $50 seriously. They still pulling that **** on people.

Yep they pretty much pull it on me every time I have an issue. getting really sick of it....at least I don't have anything on order with them anymore. so don't have to worry about it

Yep they pretty much pull it on me every time I have an issue. getting really sick of it....at least I don't have anything on order with them anymore. so don't have to worry about it

Jeez I can just see this happening when I order this from them. Good job I'm not getting Thanos from them. I prefer the regular head sculpt

IMG_0386.jpg
My dilemma...return, replace or keep and get 50 dollar credit...

View attachment 333868
My dilemma...return, replace or keep and get 50 dollar credit...

Can you post a pic from a normal viewing angle with the arms attached? If it's not too noticeable I would take the $50 and keep it...

Alternatively you can just order a new one from SS and return the old one... the EX is still in stock, no?

Can you post a pic from a normal viewing angle with the arms attached? If it's not too noticeable I would take the $50 and keep it...

Alternatively you can just order a new one from SS and return the old one... the EX is still in stock, no?

IMG_4382.jpgIMG_4383.jpg

^^^ Is it sturdy in the socket? If so, I'd take the $50 and keep it!! you just got a 7.5% discount on the statue for a barely noticeable issue IMO.

^^^ Is it sturdy in the socket? If so, I'd take the $50 and keep it!! you just got a 7.5% discount on the statue for a barely noticeable issue IMO.

Yes it's sturdy

Thats awesome! Im from Pompano. Love me some tates!!! Was thinking of getting that Dio from them.

Today would have been the best day to get it. They had the whole store for 10 percent off

Finally heard back about the waitlist for replacements. They want me to ship back the entire statue and will send me a new one. Not sure what to do now since the problem was just with Hulk (pics on page 176). Plus the problem is really tough to see when the statue is put together at normal viewing angles.

I'd hate to send the entire thing back including Wolverine and get one with a worse or more easily seen issue. Thinking of maybe just taking the credit on this one instead of shipping the whole thing back.

Finally heard back about the waitlist for replacements. They want me to ship back the entire statue and will send me a new one. Not sure what to do now since the problem was just with Hulk (pics on page 176). Plus the problem is really tough to see when the statue is put together at normal viewing angles.

I'd hate to send the entire thing back including Wolverine and get one with a worse or more easily seen issue. Thinking of maybe just taking the credit on this one instead of shipping the whole thing back.

I had a hard time also... I just took the credit.. my wolverine didn't sit flush with the hulk but only noticeable if your actually looking for it..

From your pictures, the rest of the dio looks perfect, and the peg on wolverine is not noticeable from any normal viewing angel. If you return it you have a chance of getting one with some other more noticeable QC issues (paint blemish, breaks or cracks, etc) not worth it. This is such a minor issues IMO, so if I were in your shoes I would keep it and take the credit. GL!

From your pictures, the rest of the dio looks perfect, and the peg on wolverine is not noticeable from any normal viewing angel. If you return it you have a chance of getting one with some other more noticeable QC issues (paint blemish, breaks or cracks, etc) not worth it. This is such a minor issues IMO, so if I were in your shoes I would keep it and take the credit. GL!

I'm leaning that way. A friend was over and looked at it. He had no idea there was an issue until I pointed it out. I'm happy with every other part of the statue. Good news for someone out there is that replacement parts should now be available.

I'm leaning that way. A friend was over and looked at it. He had no idea there was an issue until I pointed it out. I'm happy with every other part of the statue. Good news for someone out there is that replacement parts should now be available.

How much credit they offer you?

Back