Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c91e558c9f7c1720a13faa4e8522cbbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get it, I have both and I promise you won't be disappointed!! The SS WvH is still my favorite, but the IS BvB does not take a back seat. Bane is extremely impressive. Congrats on getting this piece though, it truly is a marvel to look at. Feel free to share pictures of your display set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Congrats on this. Now you need to get yourself the custom head also

Thanks and I am def. going to consider it...how is the paint on the Bane..the photo makes it look very monotone without much shading.

That custom head is very cool looking

This is a custom for this piece and they are also doing the same for the Brown Costume 1/4 by Sideshow

So will it be the same portrait but made to fit the 1/4 scale SS Brown Wolverine?

Thanks and I am def. going to consider it...how is the paint on the Bane..the photo makes it look very monotone without much shading.

That custom head is very cool looking
Yea, it was a concern of mine as well, but it's not. I'm very happy with it. Bane to me, is spectacular. The pictures do not capture it.
I will agree though, that WvH is superior, just cause it's so perfect. but I'm happy owning both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I know this means nothing at this point but I really wish I would have gotten into the hobby about a year earlier so I could have gotten the EX, I really like that 2nd head. So much that I periodically scan the for sale section hoping I can score the EX version and sell mine.

I know this means nothing at this point but I really wish I would have gotten into the hobby about a year earlier so I could have gotten the EX, I really like that 2nd head. So much that I periodically scan the for sale section hoping I can score the EX version and sell mine.

I would almost be tempted to sell you mine.. I will never use it.. Value on the whole statue will plummet though.. Hmmmmm...

I would almost be tempted to sell you mine.. I will never use it.. Value on the whole statue will plummet though.. Hmmmmm...

Well send me a PM if you’re interested, just kind of browsing around and seeing if it’s possible to get that head.

Back