Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really thinking about picking this guy up.. its just tough cause i have the wolverine pf on pre order.. how Many wolverines does a guy need? Lol

Anybody know the dimensions of the base? Thinking about displaying it on a pedestal if i get it

Hi,
the base is 16 by 16 inches (measured to include the protruding log/stone on the base). The statue is 24 inches tall (measured to highest point which is Wolverine claws), and its width is about 21 inches (highest points from Wolverine feet to Hulk's left hand)

Really thinking about picking this guy up.. its just tough cause i have the wolverine pf on pre order.. how Many wolverines does a guy need? Lol

Anybody know the dimensions of the base? Thinking about displaying it on a pedestal if i get it
I think it's a must add, specially if you can get a deal on it. I mean it's two EPIC characters, a first appearance and at a great prices considering the current ranges. Just my .02¢

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi,
the base is 16 by 16 inches (measured to include the protruding log/stone on the base). The statue is 24 inches tall (measured to highest point which is Wolverine claws), and its width is about 21 inches (highest points from Wolverine feet to Hulk's left hand)
Awesome thanks!

I think it's a must add, specially if you can get a deal on it. I mean it's two EPIC characters, a first appearance and at a great prices considering the current ranges. Just my .02¢

Yea i am waiting to see if they knock $50 bucks off it or something and i will probably jump on it. Love how the made it like the original comic

Find a $20.00 off coupon and use that. I can't imagine SSC doing a discount on this piece. It's already cheap as is 3 1/5 statues they could have charged $1,000.

Yeah, this MAQ gives you A LOT of bang for your bucks. Not to mention just how phenomenal this statue looks.

Yes should have also written it's an awesome piece. This piece is liked by collectors and SSC must know that so no motivation to discount this piece. Batman PF and Superman were around for almost 5 years and no discounts on those. Look how many they made of those

Agreed. And I'll probably regret not getting it. I really like the way it turned out.

Agreed. And I'll probably regret not getting it. I really like the way it turned out.

Not only that but you have custom heads that have been done for it, like this one!
a8dc3a36ee7755b0a8c4996cf5d30b0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your welcome!

I need to get more in tune with a lot of those groups. That's how I miss all of these awesome customs. A lot of them tempt me, but I don't get off of my butt to seek them out.

Wow, how do I get in on potentially buying that head? Very interested in that and the new Thanos custom head.

Not only that but you have custom heads that have been done for it, like this one!
a8dc3a36ee7755b0a8c4996cf5d30b0b.jpg

With out it being painted yet, or seen on the actual statue... That has the potential to be the best portrait of Logan I've seen. I haven't liked any yet, something always bothers me. But so far, that one looks impressive. Keep the updates coming on this, wow!

The hair I think is what impressed me most. They nailed it. Paint means the world to everything though.

Yeah I’m hoping it turns out sweet also. Will update once it’s painted

With out it being painted yet, or seen on the actual statue... That has the potential to be the best portrait of Logan I've seen. I haven't liked any yet, something always bothers me. But so far, that one looks impressive. Keep the updates coming on this, wow!

It does look great but I personally think the 1/6 Semic Wolverine has an incredible looking Logan portrait and the new PF by sideshow also has a phenomenal Logan portrait. So far, those are my favorite unmasked Wolverine portraits.

Back