Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you PO this one?? I know you knew about it, but didn't realize you put your name in the hat for an order.

It actually hasn’t gone up for order yet. But like I said it’s a closed group of barley hundred people in for a chance to own it. I believe it’s one head per customer. Did you join the group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It actually hasn’t gone up for order yet. But like I said it’s a closed group of barley hundred people in for a chance to own it. I believe it’s one head per customer. Did you join the group?

I didn't. I'm really impressed, but I don't even own the diorama.

Not only that but you have custom heads that have been done for it, like this one!
a8dc3a36ee7755b0a8c4996cf5d30b0b.jpg

Hey Kain ...any pics of this from the side. Just curious to see how his portrait looks from the side.

Hey Kain ...any pics of this from the side. Just curious to see how his portrait looks from the side.

Nothing has been shown as yet but will let you know when posted

I can show you these 2 though

First is off angle

66f70d3803d5384254dd81c5a1459052.jpg

This is what it would look like on the body

27df0637f61f5bf7a3bcdd2d3ba57d3a.jpg

Cool! Thanks for those two pics!

Will be waiting to see more of this portrait then....

I love that last pic!!!! Looks great on a body!

Can't wait to see the final product. It's coming along nicely.

Just out of curiousity, what happened to Wolverine's torso in that last pic? :lol

Is it getting repainted or is that a damaged piece for display only?

I didn't know if that was someone's pic from here.

I was wondering if someone would comment on that lol. It’s a broken piece used for scaling and fitment

Received mine today and I am blown away by this thing...way better and larger than I thought. This has me reconsidering other Dio's as it is just so much cooler looking than most statues by themselves in limited actions...I was going to pass on the batman/Bane one but may reconsider now after seeing this.

Received mine today and I am blown away by this thing...way better and larger than I thought. This has me reconsidering other Dio's as it is just so much cooler looking than most statues by themselves in limited actions...I was going to pass on the batman/Bane one but may reconsider now after seeing this.
Get it, I have both and I promise you won't be disappointed!! The SS WvH is still my favorite, but the IS BvB does not take a back seat. Bane is extremely impressive. Congrats on getting this piece though, it truly is a marvel to look at. Feel free to share pictures of your display set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Congrats on this. Now you need to get yourself the custom head also

I'll respectfully disagree about the IS Bane vs Batman Dio ...I don't like it. I don't think it comes close to the sculpt of this SS Hulk vs Wolverine Dio. The sculpt on the IS B&B Dio was poorly done, IMO ...especially the sculpt on Batman.

I can say without a doubt ...I'm one owner of this SS Hulk vs Wolverine Dio that will never get the IS Bane vs Batman Dio.

This MAQ absolutely ROCKS! Martin crushed this piece. I'm such a HUGE fan of both characters and this was nothing short of a must have for me.

Back