Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Even though I think the HULK MAQ turned out nice, I don't collect movie statues.

I do have a comic based Wolverine
6935537caa8dd5693049074238fc0e25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a comic based Wolverine
6935537caa8dd5693049074238fc0e25.jpg

It's OK to have either movie or comic statues carey. Hell, tons of peeps collect both. I've just always been a comics fan. Even with that I tend to restrict myself to the classic versions of the characters. If I bought everything I thought looked good, I'd be out of money and space in a heartbeat. Love that Wolvie PF. I have it too.

It's OK to have either movie or comic statues carey. Hell, tons of peeps collect both. I've just always been a comics fan. Even with that I tend to restrict myself to the classic versions of the characters. If I bought everything I thought looked good, I'd be out of money and space in a heartbeat. Love that Wolvie PF. I have it too.

Yeah . thanks bro! I am turning more to the comic statues.. larger than life ... have Sideshow 's Killer Croc on preorder and Heat Seeker Deadpool as well ....Yes Wolverine PF is awesome I hear ya about space and money!

I've always hummed and hawed about this piece.

I'm humming again..... feel like I should just pick it up

Neither Wolverine or Hulk are in my Top 3 characters, yet this is probably my favorite statue. It’s just excellent.

This diorama is one I had to have. I remember in 2007 when Hoth Luke diorama came up I had to have that , both are SSC best pieces and I won't sell them.

This diorama is one I had to have. I remember in 2007 when Hoth Luke diorama came up I had to have that , both are SSC best pieces and I won't sell them.

I agree with you about this dio completely. Hell, I started a thread/poll about having this dio made about 7 or 8 years ago. That's how badly I wanted this dio to get made. All I can say is that it was worth the wait. As soon as I heard Canale was sculpting it, I knew this piece would be magic.

Both are great deal's. I paid in two hundred's for Luke diorama and was worth twice that and then some. This dio is worth twice retail. Not sure what SSC is thinking not making each piece this great.

Really thinking about picking this guy up.. its just tough cause i have the wolverine pf on pre order.. how Many wolverines does a guy need? Lol

Anybody know the dimensions of the base? Thinking about displaying it on a pedestal if i get it

Last edited:
Back