Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at this statue the more I think about getting it :panic:

It's such a great piece as everyone has said. I snapped a few more pics of her and have them in my collection thread if you want to check them out. I believe they are on page 2 of my thread...check them out, let me know what you think.

DO IT! This and the Mystique PF are smoking pieces. Can't go wrong with either if she's your cup of tea.

:goodpost: :exactly:

I've always loved the classic costume/ look so the AH version was my cup. The PF does look nice overall though.

I love this piece, no matter what the value is....

:wave Skiman! BTW, HAPPY HOLIDAYS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you and yours had a good one. Been loitering in your Nomack thread occasionally...looks like it's coming along nicely (as always!).

I own both!:rock

Congrats! Would love to see them in your collection. Pics?

This is the only AH piece I've picked up. It's awesome, my favorite of the line. Had to get it to go with my Wolvie family 1/4 scale collection.. Would love to see all the Weapon X folks done in 1/4 scale (and maybe a redo of X-23 :monkey3 )

I actually really like the EX print that came with this one too. I know everyone else hates it for some reason though :huh

This is the only AH piece I've picked up. It's awesome, my favorite of the line. Had to get it to go with my Wolvie family 1/4 scale collection.. Would love to see all the Weapon X folks done in 1/4 scale (and maybe a redo of X-23 :monkey3 )

I actually really like the EX print that came with this one too. I know everyone else hates it for some reason though :huh

It's the only "AH" I have as well. I love the series, can't say I would pay some of the crazy prices for the older ones though. They are worth it, just not THAT big of a fan of the line. :lol

Personally, I think it's the best one out of the line. The pose, the shape :monkey3, the base and the flowing dress really take it to the top of the pile.

Finally got mine out on display, she was packed away right after getting her because I was moving. I'm finally setting up some shelves, so I thought I'd post a better late than never pic of her with the angel of death.

Finally got mine out on display, she was packed away right after getting her because I was moving. I'm finally setting up some shelves, so I thought I'd post a better late than never pic of her with the angel of death.

Stunning piece. Congrats on your new place and Mystique will only help it look better.

I got this in the other day, making it my first statue:

IMG_02061.jpg

It's very stunning in person. I'm hopeful that this'll look pretty good paired with the upcoming Rogue (moot point if my Ex waitlist doesn't convert... c'mon Sideshow! :pray:), because I missed the boat on nabbing Gambit for near MSRP. :slap:

Thanks! The guy crouching with the gun is the Play Arts Naked Snake:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SEP10194&mode=retail

Cool figure, although my enthusiasm dropped slightly after hearing that Hot Toys picked up the Metal Gear Solid license. I can't wait to see what they do with it.

The other guy is a really neat SD rendition of the main Valkyrie from the latest Macross series:

https://www.amiami.jp/shop/shop?vgF...Y-RBT-1185&template=e_review.html&set=english

Those are both Very Cool Figures, Congrats again Vendetta

Congrats Vendetta on your first statue purchase. I think that she'll pair up well with Rogue. Mystique is by far the biggest AH lady comiquette 18" tall, and I don't see Rogue being much bigger than that considering the Gambit PF is only 20" tall.

The Sideshow MARVEL Comiquettes Sales Report has been updated with sales data through June 6. Just thought that folks would be interested in this update for the Mystique Comiquette:

• Tim Miller’s Mystique Exclusive Hits Record High of Almost $400. Sales of the Mystique Comiquette have been moving up steadily over the past few months. Well, when the man who sculpted Mystique himself, Tim Miller sold his reference piece, it went for big bucks and set a new sales record high for a Mystique Exclusive at $391. That’s more than double what this item was selling for earlier in the year.
  • Mystique (Regular Edition) Also Hits Record High. After selling for under $150 before Christmas, the regular edition of the Mystique Comiquette has more than doubled in value. Sales in recent months have hit $270, but was topped off by today's sale of $330.
For more details and to view the original transactions, please visit the Marvel Comiquettes Sales Report at:
https://www.myauctionreports.com

just bought mine, brand new exclusive for $300...I was too tired fishing for better deals, hope it is worth the price hike....

good good, I just hate the feeling of overpaying...but hopefully the stunning factor will make me get over it fast! :lol

It's a great underrated piece! You wont regret your purchase.

I got the bottom of the base on mine signed by AH last time he attended Megacon in FL.

good good, I just hate the feeling of overpaying...but hopefully the stunning factor will make me get over it fast! :lol

The only AH! piece I paid a pretty penny for was Emma. I paid $400 for the EX. After that, I made sure to pick up all the pieces I wanted in the AH! line. If I didn't have Mystique already, I would have paid the premium on her to have her. When you get her, you will understand how good this piece really is. Enjoy!

Back