Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. I had no idea that she was still in stock. Congrats on your pick up.

You didn't get the email?
You might want to check your email subscription settings or maybe your junk mail filter if you didn't get the following email:

Dear Valued Collector,

We wanted to contact you in regards to the AH! Mystique Comiquette (item#6837), a few pieces have been discovered in our warehouse and will be available on our site shortly.

This is just a courtesy email to notify you, and be sure to stay tuned to our Facebook/Twitter for an announcement of when they will be available! Please keep in mind that these pieces will be available on a first come first serve basis.

If you are not interested in this offer, then no action is necessary.

i didnt get the email either and i subscribe to all of them from SS.

guess we are just not special:( i have about 20+ items on preorder from SS right now, how do i get on the top secret newsletter?

You didn't get the email?
You might want to check your email subscription settings or maybe your junk mail filter if you didn't get the following email:

I rarely ever get notices or newsletters on time. They always seem to pop up the next day for whatever reason. It's OK. I already own the EX Mystique. Got her when she 1st came out. I already own all the SSC pieces I want except the X-MEN vs Sentinel 1. I think the chances of getting a notice for that piece are slim. :rotfl

i didnt get the email either and i subscribe to all of them from SS.

guess we are just not special:( i have about 20+ items on preorder from SS right now, how do i get on the top secret newsletter?

:dunno
I got that email yesterday. That's alls I knows.

IMG_4837.jpg

I have an extra one of these, was thinking of painting the dress black. what you guys think?

I might be interested in selling mine. I have the PF now, which I like more. I also got the notice about the statue being back in stock.

Hey all,

I know this is a old release, but could someone advise on the finish for this Comiquette?

I purchased this via a eBay sale, and I'm not overly sure about the finish on mine - I've had a quick look around and from what I can see the White sections are 'white', where as mine appears to have some discolouration.

Example:

IMG_2924.JPG

Kinda hard to photograph, but if anyone could help clarify that would be great. :)

Bugger - From a few feet it doesn't look overly noticeable, and as you say lighting could well be a factor - just seemed discoloured to me, which is a shame as I absolutely love this piece.

I'll have to pick her up one of these days my X-men villain collection is becoming something rather awesome, at this point think she would blend great into it.

She is, I absolutely love this interpretation of Mystique. Even that color isn't terrible imo.

I have to say it is growing on me; it kinda suits the statue and gives it a light distressed / aged look, which as you say isn't terrible.

Either way, I couldn't agree more about this AH interpretation. Very stunning piece and there was no way I was about to give it up over a little discoloration heh.

Back