Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. Nah I'm not a big fan of shiny green and didn't take to the face sculpt. I'm very color specific about what I buy cos they gotta go with my room. :D Only green will probably be a 1:4 modern hulk and maybe a big plant near him!

This reminds me of a member here named Chapter with his heroes rules :rotfl

Some pics of Mystique's base. Very detailed skulls.

mystiqueskullbase.jpg
mystiquebase1skull01.jpg
[/IMG]
mystiquebase1skull02.jpg

Some pics of Mystique's base. Very detailed skulls.

mystiqueskullbase.jpg

Nice pics Fuzz.

I too have a vision of my display room and it consists of awesome looking pieces. I don't buy PFs or comiquettes often but only will get the ones that are too great to pass up. My rule is this if the piece looks good then the room will look good. :D

Nice pics Fuzz.

I too have a vision of my display room and it consists of awesome looking pieces. I don't buy PFs or comiquettes often but only will get the ones that are too great to pass up. My rule is this if the piece looks good then the room will look good. :D

Hmmm...is that a partial eyeball left in that center skull? Located in the center but is a little off to the top right. No it can't be. Must be a trick of the eye.

As long as they don't do the over-slanty eyed stereotypical asian look again. Hate that crap. They want good looking asians should look at the Yamato line.

Yeah Fuzz, I hate that crap too. I'm asian (well pac-islander is close enough) and the stereotypical look is just bad especially when it is overly slanted. :horror

And I just checked out some of the looks at Yamato and I agree completely with you about the eyes.

lol. Nah I'm not a big fan of shiny green and didn't take to the face sculpt. I'm very color specific about what I buy cos they gotta go with my room. :D Only green will probably be a 1:4 modern hulk and maybe a big plant near him!

picture.php

Just got EX Rogue today. She looks amazing especially next to Mystique. Fuzzy are you sure you don't want to add Rogue to your display room? The shiny green looks great in person.

Back