Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW the dodgey ones...

and finally this last one which is not serious but just to let you guys know to check just in case.. The blue at the left and right of the teeth on the top row and the two nostrils have tiny molding issue. (but NO-ONE will ever see those..) :D

Thanks, I might have never of noticed that the hand on mine looks exactly the same, but luckily I don't have the nostril problem

Got to see this in person and it's really a very nice piece and big. Much bigger than previous AH releases. What happened Tim?

It's very close to 1/4 scale.

True. It's very close to 1/4scale, probably about 1.4 ish and fits in with the rest of the PFs which I really like.

You're right, when you see this piece in person it's breathtaking, especially detailing of the gun and skull base. I was blown away as photos don't do this piece justice at all. It's massive. I can see this becoming really popular down the road as well.

True. It's very close to 1/4scale, probably about 1.4 ish and fits in with the rest of the PFs which I really like.

You're right, when you see this piece in person it's breathtaking, especially detailing of the gun and skull base. I was blown away as photos don't do this piece justice at all. It's massive. I can see this becoming really popular down the road as well.

Yea, agreed with you. This piece look stuning! Think this piece will have a 2nd hand market pricing similar to emma frost. :D

Agreed with this statement, I have to stop and look in on the Collection Room a few times a day maybe more just to look at the Blue Goddess, You know Blue Flames Burn Hotter :naughty

Agreed with this statement, I have to stop and look in on the Collection Room a few times a day maybe more just to look at the Blue Goddess, You know Blue Flames Burn Hotter :naughty

Hey Colossus, I just realised that Colossus done in 1:4 in your sig would be AWESOME! :D:D

Yes it would and how Very :cool: that would be, That would be a Badass Sculpt, Now you know why I am such a Proponent of the New Colossus coming out soon I hope

Yeah, I can't wait for that. He is one of the pieces I'm 100% going to get if good.

How come there are no threads about his pose and look he should have since there is a 1/5 and 1/4 coming out from the 'Ask Marvel' session! As resident expert by virtue of your login name, I think you should start one.

Yeah, I can't wait for that. He is one of the pieces I'm 100% going to get if good.

How come there are no threads about his pose and look he should have since there is a 1/5 and 1/4 coming out from the 'Ask Marvel' session! As resident expert by virtue of your login name, I think you should start one.

You pose a very good argument and I will look into this and maybe start a thread one way or another

I'm new to posting pictures but I thought I should contribute. Messed around with some lighting and camera settings. I apologize if I inserted the pics wrong.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm new to posting pictures but I thought I should contribute. Messed around with some lighting and camera settings. I apologize if I inserted the pics wrong.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Those are some crazy pics. I really like the one with the light behind her and just her silhoette showing.

Back