Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quite possibly the coolest base i've seen.

Anyone wanna sell me their base for my 18" NECA Endo? ... shot in the dark ... i know

hey guys here's my review of the mystique comiquette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wWvZ5XG4eQ

Good review man. Mystique is my fav piece now next to "Back to Black" spidey, I like her costume better on this one than the PF one. The way the cloth moves around her is incredible and the finger through the hair is cool. I especially like the large scale, looks awesome.

On a side note, doesn't it suck that everything in Aus is so much more expensive than in the States? (look at prices on case fresh). ;x

Good review man. Mystique is my fav piece now next to "Back to Black" spidey, I like her costume better on this one than the PF one. The way the cloth moves around her is incredible and the finger through the hair is cool. I especially like the large scale, looks awesome.

On a side note, doesn't it suck that everything in Aus is so much more expensive than in the States? (look at prices on case fresh). ;x

That can be said for everything. lol

The EX for the Mystique PF should have been her white dress.

That can be said for everything. lol

The EX for the Mystique PF should have been her white dress.

so true about Aus prices. :(

I would have got the PF if it was in that white dress format too. As it stands the mimicry of the flow of cloth in stone in this piece is breathtaking. At you can just wipe it off I guess ;P

Back