Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's because he didnt buy that emma bust. :monkey3

Nah, I don't think that's it. I've been acting all naughty lately. You know, causing Havok here and there. I mean, if someone called out one of my friends, I would come and defend their honour no matter how retarded they seem. Right, Ill?

Saw Mystique at a comic shop, WOW she is gorgeous!!

Can't wait until I get charged for her!!

Definitely my favorite of the whole line.

Just got the Reg Rogue for $108.25 today at another shop too!!

Saw Mystique at a comic shop, WOW she is gorgeous!!

Can't wait until I get charged for her!!

Definitely my favorite of the whole line.

Just got the Reg Rogue for $108.25 today at another shop too!!

Tell them about your deal on the 1:1 Spiderman bust!! :rock

your's converted :horror congrats man, now i only have to wait for the next 200-300 conversions and i'll get mine :rolleyes:

Yep her, SW and White Elektra all did last Thursday, I know you were gone whenever I was rejoicing.

They all took forever considering that I was within seconds of each on the PO, well minutes on the White Elecktra :rolleyes: :lol I keed, thanks for that because I would never have her in the first place Doug :rock U rock.

Yep her, SW and White Elektra all did last Thursday, I know you were gone whenever I was rejoicing.

They all took forever considering that I was within seconds of each on the PO, well minutes on the White Elecktra :rolleyes: :lol I keed, thanks for that because I would never have her in the first place Doug :rock U rock.

:horror:horror Elektra is great news man, well you've had a great start to the new year then.:banana:banana:banana
i was afraid she wouldn't convert with all the BS that went down and that she was only a 150 ES, congrats :fireworks

WOW you lucky bastard. Congrats on getting every thing converted.

Was flex even offered on Mystique? She wasn't over the $200 mark so I'm wondering because I may want to do that.

Items don't have to be over $200 to qualify for Flexpay, I've asked for it on a $150 figure before. They only offer a certain amount of Flex options per each item though.

Good luck to those of you on the WL for the excl. I just cancelled mine. I was barely able to get past Sideshow's muffing of the scale with this, but the print was the last straw. I can't, in good conscience, support this product. :(

Was flex even offered on Mystique? She wasn't over the $200 mark so I'm wondering because I may want to do that.

you can flexpay just about anything.
I flexpayed the Cobra COmmander 12" and he was only $100, split into two payments, of course I had 2 on order also.

Woah Congrats on the White Elektra Ski, all those conversions....and to think you almost walked away with Nuthin!

Congrats again :rock

I'm jealous of your White elektra :monkey3

Woah Congrats on the White Elektra Ski, all those conversions....and to think you almost walked away with Nuthin!

Congrats again :rock

I'm jealous of your White elektra :monkey3

He had a bunch of WL and in one day he had a bunch of conversions. Sideshow must love him. lol

I'm still on the WL but I dont think I'll be converting anytime soon.

Back