Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette

She's pushing up her hair so I don't know why you guys are complaining...eh. But still awesome mystique.

:nono:nono:nono on Emma, if u like the Bride of Chucky

4612_press01-001.jpg
:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl:lol

can u believe this is from SS!?:monkey4..........

The hair is a tad awkward, but it's purchase for me.

I'm going after SW first but Mystique it a Def PPO for me as well, I think it looks GREAT!!!

She's pushing up her hair so I don't know why you guys are complaining...eh. But still awesome mystique.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Still mega hot and I think the pictures don't do the hair justice. It probably looks much better in person!

i pass on this one. this is the first ah comiquette that i don't feel the need to own and a subpar effort. on the positive side the base, costume and belt are nice. the pf is just better and i already own that.

sdcc2009_sideshow_marvel_6.jpg

Thanks to Wofford29 for providing the link in the SW thread to Michael Crawford's pics. :)

She looks great! Her face is not ugly and her hair is like that cause that is what happens when fingers and hands run through it, her hair is not messed up at all.

yeah the only problem I see with the execution is that I think it's difficult to pull off the "hands in the hair" look without it looking a little akward.

I don't think so at all, you know exactly what she is doing and that is how it's suppose to look.

This is far better than the PF which is why I sold mine to get this.

i pass on this one. this is the first ah comiquette that i don't feel the need to own and a subpar effort. on the positive side the base, costume and belt are nice. the pf is just better and i already own that.

:tap.......
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/PE8m_7ZMyu4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/PE8m_7ZMyu4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jinxx you were not lying about X-23, she looks horrible and from those pictures alone I will probably cancel mine now.

So, as the PPO's are at the same time for Mystique and Scarlet Witch. Which one will you go for first? Mystique for me. You will get the other anyway if it goes to waitlist fast if you are just a couple of minutes late or the same day even.

Back