Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette

Ditto. I'm picking SW up first, Mystique second.

Maybe SS will have both available for selection when you log in on that day.

Just select a box for the comiquette(s) you want. :dunno

Correct. Just like when the SDCC exclusive Iron Man and Mount doom dio went up. The products are all listed and you put a check mark to the one you want and submit your order.

That would be a great idea, but i don't think it will happen :(

Well...I can always hope for the best. :D

Whatever SS decides to do I hope I get both comiquettes. I don't care about the Ex on either, if I do get an Ex on one or the other or both then great! :)

Edit:

Correct. Just like when the SDCC exclusive Iron Man and Mount doom dio went up. The products are all listed and you put a check mark to the one you want and submit your order.

:banana :banana :banana :banana

Seriously, that would be great, just having to login to one page and select whatever you want and checkout would save a lot of headaches....considering the servers we'll be having to deal with, God knows they aren't multiple order friendly :lol

Seriously, that would be great, just having to login to one page and select whatever you want and checkout would save a lot of headaches....considering the servers we'll be having to deal with, God knows they aren't multiple order friendly :lol

If anything happens that day, SS will have an angry mob on their hands!

angry-mob.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

As I type this, I am sitting in a hotel room with Tim Miller (who sculpted this piece) and he wants you all to know that he's soaking in ALL of your comments and feedback.

(P.S. He's also shirtless)

Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a definite pre-order for me, it looks fantastic. I'll be keeping my PF as I think it's a good representation of her too.

Back