Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette - ORDER REG NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Skiman : thats what happened to me last night with the pop culture items! dio + felicia was placed into WL even though it was only mecha zangief.. glitch in the system

Felicia did not sell out during the PPO so how did it get WL?

Re: Mystique Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

lol it was so nice not having to wait on the server since I just called in my order and got both Mystique and Scarlet Witch, I heard some guy scream across the room that Scarlet Witch was sold out and I said "Crap" and the guy on the phone with me said "oh don't worry you have one already since your on the phone with me" so I got both. The guy put them on one order as well but I have both ordered for sure and received my email for them.

lol it was so nice not having to wait on the server since I just called in my order and got both Mystique and Scarlet Witch, I heard some guy scream across the room that Scarlet Witch was sold out and I said "Crap" and the guy on the phone with me said "oh don't worry you have one already since your on the phone with me" so I got both. The guy put them on one order as well but I have both ordered for sure and received my email for them.

Congrats BC, I'm not worried on both of them be able to convert as long as I got my WL within the sold out distance I think I have a good chance.

Thank God i didn't care about the prints, ordered them both safely weeks ago :D congrats to everyone who got there hands on the ES!!

as for this:

Since they were all on the same order if any one of them was a WL they all showed as a WL on the confirmation email.

That really just Sucks up one side and down the other!!!

Congrats BC, I'm not worried on both of them be able to convert as long as I got my WL within the sold out distance I think I have a good chance.

Good luck, I think by the looks of it Wanda is going to be the "must have" now.

If you guys are interested, here's a video I did to show some of the prints I have. There's some J Scott Campbell, AH! (Exclusives), Mark Brooks and more. Enjoy.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eVJm1gs20oA&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eVJm1gs20oA&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>​

Trying to advertise yourself Ill? :lol
Nah, since everyone was about the exclusives today I thought I'd share. Some could not care less about the prints, wanted to give them a taste of what they're missing out on.

Nah, since everyone was about the exclusives today I thought I'd share. Some could not care less about the prints, wanted to give them a taste of what they're missing out on.

Just don't show them the SW art because that's the one I'm waitlisted on since the order came back so slow. At least I got on early. :monkey2

Good luck, I think by the looks of it Wanda is going to be the "must have" now.

Not for me. I really don't care for the SW or the Venom comiquettes. I got the only EX comiquette I wanted today. Mystique simply ROCKS.

now that i woke up from a nap, i kinda wish i had gone after her today, but decided to try the WL anyways :monkey3

Not for me. I really don't care for the SW or the Venom comiquettes. I got the only EX comiquette I wanted today. Mystique simply ROCKS.

She still will be

Back