Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

:lol:lol

* ORDER ID: #********
* ORDER DATE 08/07/2009 17:00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ITEM(S) ORDERED:

Qty: 1 Item: 2000231 Price: $219.99
Marvel(R) Collectibles Scarlet Witch Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive

Qty: 1 Item: 68371 Price: $174.99
Marvel(R) Collectibles Mystique Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive

Congrats Karma. The SW is going to be hot.

Re: Mystique Comiquette - ORDER REG NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Ahhh heh heh we really need to work on our communication problems. :lol:lol

I would call them up man.

Meh it's not a big deal, I'm sure they will convert once it comes to paying time for some others. No worries I'm close on that list to converting is all I care about.

Got both. Before Mystique, what was the quickest one of Adam's comiquettes has sold out? I don't remember there being this much of a rush before. I think it lulled me into a false sense of security.

Got both. Before Mystique, what was the quickest one of Adam's comiquettes has sold out? I don't remember there being this much of a rush before. I think it lulled me into a false sense of security.

half of them were already ordered at SDCC that's why the went so fast.

Chomp...chomp...munching my cheese beef burger...while seeing the clock ticking...Phew! Luckily able to snag one...fast...but SW was really quick to W.List

Good point, but crap, I remember some of the comiquettes being available for days.

I know one thing, I'm not taking anything for granted anymore in the future. That was a close one.

This is tru and being on the WL is not all bad because a lot of those folks could also be canceling as well. :maul

Anyone who experienced the problem like Skiman today and SingaporeGuy yesterday, please send a customer service request form in, explain your issue CLEARLY, and refer to the order numbers in question. The board is not the best place to troubleshoot ordering issues. Thanks :duff

CS request form: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=177

See, Skiman? Things might work out for you, afterall.

Anyone who experienced the problem like Skiman today and SingaporeGuy yesterday, please send a customer service request form in, explain your issue CLEARLY, and refer to the order numbers in question. The board is not the best place to troubleshoot ordering issues. Thanks :duff

Thank you Dusty. We'll see if they can do anything.

Phew! I got the Mystique Ex. That went so fast. Now Venom is coming :D

Got everything I needed today.

I'm slightly confused...what was the problem? That one item was confirmed and the other was waitlisted in the same order?

Thanks Dusty! submitted my problem to SSC cust svc.

Back