Sideshow 1/6 Yoda Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but there would be a good place for a swap out exclusive head.

Agreed, swap out head is good for alternate expression, like Palpatine, or in a case where multiple heads can exist with the same costume, like TPM Yoda tentatively, Spirit Anakin Skywalker for sure.

Awesome, as i'm not a big SW collector, this is the only SW 1/6 I really want now that hasn't been made. Glad to see it's finally on it's way. :rock

Personally, I want them to release a bunch of Yoda figures:

-TPM with Council Chair
-AOTC with Hover Chair or Youngling figure
-ROTS with meditation chair
-TESB/ROTJ with Dagobah gak
- TCW with that weird riding beast

Meh, one PT, and one OT is all we need. And i'm sure that's all were getting. I'm betting on a PT version first.

Meh, one PT, and one OT is all we need. And i'm sure that's all were getting. I'm betting on a PT version first.

Yeah I would feel like I was collecting Hasbro again.:horror

I believe eventually even TPM Yoda will basically look like AOTC-ROTS Yoda.

He already does. It's been done for a while now. Lucasfilm just has yet to release a version of TPM with the fixed Yoda. The mongoloid original TPM puppet is now a thing of the past. He's been entirely removed from the film.

I have a feeling that's one change to the movie people will applaud Lucas for.

I have a feeling that's one change to the movie people will applaud Lucas for.

No doubt. Who would ever have thought we'd be relieved to see a practical puppet handled by Frank Oz replaced by CGI? :lol It really is amazing how bad that TPM puppet was.

I'm just hoping for a all-in-one 2 pack. I really don't think we need to revisit Yoda in that case. 1 PT, 1 OT. Give him 2 canes, his lightsaber, Luke Backpack, hover chair, log base, a snake or two, and an exclusive flashlight. :dunno

That would be a good set.

I think we will might also see a polystone Jedi chair for him.

All we can do is wait for better pics to come out. But it should be interesting.

From Rebelscum.

SSC-YodaTease.jpg

ok:confused:

I'm just hoping for a all-in-one 2 pack. I really don't think we need to revisit Yoda in that case. 1 PT, 1 OT. Give him 2 canes, his lightsaber, Luke Backpack, hover chair, log base, a snake or two, and an exclusive flashlight. :dunno

2 separate releases for me please. :D I don't want to taint my OT Yoda with PT slime.

ESB could include other accessories to fill out the release. Luke's training boxes, Dagobah creatures, etc.

So hang on... Can we confirm something?

The body in the Teaser picture, that's not what they're going to use for Yoda is it?

Looks just like a normal Pro caste in green plastic, I'm assuming it's just there to let us know he's coming. It would be completely the wrong proportions even if its scaled down in size.

Maybe I'm missing something...?

DG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back