Sideshow 1/6 Yoda Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a close minded view if I ever heard one. You are not allowed to dislike any aspect of it or its viewed as dissing the whole movie. That is a moronic stance on things.

Sounds like plain old fashioned logic to me, which does keep a completely closed mind to things which aren't logical. You're right about that.

Didn't know what you were talking about with Yoda and still don't know what you're taking about now. Even your personal attacks are full of fail. :lol

1276736753595.gif

I was personally hoping for PT Yoda, but I think it is awesome and appropriate they are doing ESB first. Plus it gives me more time to save up for PT Yoda. Although I was looking forward to the two pack as en excuse to have both versions. :lol

I was able to get the exclusive with rewards points. Ordered two of the regulars as well.

I can honestly say, though, that I would rather that this had been a SDCC reveal/pre-order. This and the Hut would have been the gem of SDCC.

BUY NOW!
YODA - 1/6 action figure - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Yoda 1/6 Dagobah Hut Environment
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back