Sideshow 1/6 Yoda Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes,like Sidious and Palpatine 2 pk....
it is just unreal to see comformation that Yoda is going
to be made!!!and to scale too...

just NEED the WOOK now....and the droids

Droids are in progress and looking like a 2011 release according to the most recent Q&A, that basically leaves Chewie as the only major, non human character with no sign of development. There was talk of them looking into Chewie 1/4 though, so maybe they'll start at 1/4 and use what they learn from that to develop 1/6.

yes- i didnt think of the ole switcheroo head ala the Emperor!!!
good call!!!
Ex could be a snake like the hasbro figure!!
hmmm imagine the Mud hut.....would be good to see that at C5 ;)

yer maulfan i was going to mention the tarnished robes from the OT compared to the newish style from the pt in regards to the robes.....definately a diff there.

That and the PT robe had a hood, the OT didn't. Also, PT seems like a cream/tan sort of color, like ROTS Obi-Wan's tunic, the OT looks more grey/white.

What an idiot.I stared at it for 15 minutes with no idea what it was until just now when I saw this thread. :duh

Well... good to know more is done with him than just plans to get him started :lol

The question is, of the five films we see Yoda in, which version will we see as a figure first? TESB is a no brainer, but does the 25th Anniversary ensure that will be the first one we get?

Honestly, from what we see I don't get an OT feeling from him. Not sure why. :dunno

Unless he came with an environmental piece, I can't see releasing a PT or OT Yoda by itself, there isn't that much for him to come with.

PT - Cane, Lightsaber
OT - Cane, Backpack

Pretty weak really unless you pack them together or inlcude some sort of Dagobah environment or his council chair or the hover chair from AOTC.

backpack as an EX-didnt think of that!!!
a Dagobah Dio would hit the roof but we know SSC are capable of it!!!
i wouldnt want the hover chair-jedi council chair would be cool,but then id want the other 11 to go with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back