Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Hot Toys don’t do many niche characters/costumes, so why can’t people just be a little excited... the chance of HT doing this is tiny, so if SSC didn’t do it no one would. And the hate is out of proportion.

This is really the best solution. If you want a Skiff Lando, either you get this, or you get this and use it to make a badass custom... either way, it's pretty win. I wish it was Hot Toys too, but I honestly think the prototype looks pretty awesome. Zoomed in close the face looks a bit wonky, but from a distance it looks really good. I'm just excited to see a Lando actually getting made, and I really hope he sells well and will encourage them to do more, and convince Hot Toys there's a market for Landos! I think this is the perfect main character for Sideshow to tackle due to the mask. Hopefully they will re-release and/or upgrade their Boushh Leia and maybe even get us a properly sized Slave Leia with a seamless body... a guy can dream.

I’m sure Hot Toys will do a Lando eventually. Maybe they’ll release Han, Leia, and Lando in their Bespin attire around the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's always the next show.
That is true. I think there are a couple Asian Toy Shows coming up which Hot Toys will be attending. If I recall correctly they’ve revealed additional figures after SDCC in the past.

This is really the best solution. If you want a Skiff Lando, either you get this, or you get this and use it to make a badass custom... either way, it's pretty win. I wish it was Hot Toys too, but I honestly think the prototype looks pretty awesome. Zoomed in close the face looks a bit wonky, but from a distance it looks really good. I'm just excited to see a Lando actually getting made, and I really hope he sells well and will encourage them to do more, and convince Hot Toys there's a market for Landos! I think this is the perfect main character for Sideshow to tackle due to the mask. Hopefully they will re-release and/or upgrade their Boushh Leia and maybe even get us a properly sized Slave Leia with a seamless body... a guy can dream.

yeah I would love for them to work on aliens leave the humans stuff to hot toys. I could use some more skiff guards stuff to go with my first released Jabba the hutt.

Personally i think they'll go Boushh Leia next. That's another one with a mask :) and a popular one people will buy.

I'd definitely be interested.

Personally i think they'll go Boushh Leia next. That's another one with a mask :) and a popular one people will buy.

I'd definitely be interested.
Lando at least has the benefit of being hidden by his mask. I think Boushh Leia would for sure need an unmasked sculpt which I don’t know if I trust Sideshow to deliver.

Price will dictate if I even consider picking this one up.

If it's Snowspeeder Luke priced, it's an easy pass. It should be no more than $210 and that's pushing it for me. (but it won't...)

Lando at least has the benefit of being hidden by his mask. I think Boushh Leia would for sure need an unmasked sculpt which I don’t know if I trust Sideshow to deliver.

Could always use one of the HT Leia head sculpts with it though

Price will dictate if I even consider picking this one up.

If it's Snowspeeder Luke priced, it's an easy pass. It should be no more than $210 and that's pushing it for me. (but it won't...)
Judging by what Sideshow figures go for I expect at least $250.

I don't know how they can justify $250 with a helmeted sculpt and a mostly cloth costume. That's just insane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don't know how they can justify $250 with a helmeted sculpt and a mostly cloth costume. That's just insane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Don’t think it makes sense discussing the price when we don’t know it yet...

Don’t think it makes sense discussing the price when we don’t know it yet...

Judging what Maul, Luke Snowsp, TOD Indy and Dengar were gives you some idea though. Not sure about $250+, but Sideshow certainly seems to have departed from the $220 range.

Judging what Maul, Luke Snowsp, TOD Indy and Dengar were gives you some idea though. Sideshow seems to have departed from the $220 range.

I know that. But it makes more sense to be upset when we know what we’re upset about. The Tie pilot and AT-AT driver were what? $200-210ish? 4-Lom? Mythos Fett is $250 and has way more stuff. Maybe we’ll be surprised. Probably not, but I think we should get upset when we know...

Back