Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how this Skiff disguise was gathering dust in his wardrobe on the Falcon 20 years before he would need it to save a guy he just met. There is fan service and easter eggs and then there is just bad writing.

Yes.

Like Anakins lightsaber just gathering dust in old Ben’s hamper for 20 years waiting for his son to randomly show up and then become an orphan on the same day.

Wow, Looking good. Jabba’s massive... tail seam looks remedied as well. I’m more tempted to PO him now. I wonder if Boushh is on the horizon??
I’d be tempted by Jabba but then I see that $800 price tag..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least they are trying to make the Jabba more enticing but I would have preferred some background aliens. Decisions...

Leia was Luke's twin sister.

What are the chances?

That one even came as a surprise to George.

Would anyone be in for the original Max Rebo band trio or is that just me?

Didn't Sideshow tease 1/6 Rebo band in an interview like 10 years ago?

Yea, in one of their weekly "Ask Sideshow" newsletters or whatever that was. They said they were in development / close to production, then... nothing.

Really a letdown that it is sideshow. We all know what to expect. Inaccurate costume, shoddy paint, loose limbs, quality control issues, barebones, out of scale to hot toys, poor portrait that will not match the prototype (I’m looking at you x wing Luke) and probably the wrong size body. Did I miss anything?

That said, I’ll probably get it until the eventual hot toys one comes along, because I am a sucker. I was hoping for a ht bespin lando. For me, other than bespin leia and maybe maul, sdcc announcements are a fail. Rehashed figures we already have and the onset of a clone bonanza. I still have ss clone hangover.

Think it’s great that they seem to focus on characters/outfits that Hot Toys probably won’t do. Hope they keep doing that as I’m mostly into the background characters to be honest...

Sideshow should capitalize on our excitement and put this up before we all come to our senses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back