Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does in this costume shot:

lando.jpg

Yeah hopefully they'll include that, as it does make the outfit just a little bit cooler.

ttiii.JPG

This isn't going to be one of their annoying $275 exclusives, is it?
Let’s hope not. I’ll likely bite the bullet either way though. I honestly sorta wouldn’t mind if the helmet just stays on the sculpt. He wears it the entire time anyways and with Sideshow’s questionable sculpt quality it might be better off mostly hidden under the mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I’ve only ever pictured him as he’s seen in the Palace. Never noticed the turtleneck or holster on the skiff.

I would only get one Lando, and these are my order of choices:

First - Bespin Lando - classic Lando

2nd - General Lando

3rd - Skiff Lando - who saves no one and falls overboard to be saved by a blind man

Wow, Looking good. Jabba’s massive... tail seam looks remedied as well. I’m more tempted to PO him now. I wonder if Boushh is on the horizon??

When is he seen with a turtleneck?

star-wars6-movie-screencaps.com-3266.jpg

star-wars6-movie-screencaps.com-3692.jpg

star-wars6-movie-screencaps.com-4005.jpg

The only addition I can see for the Skiff Guard look is the holster.

I would only get one Lando, and these are my order of choices:

First - Bespin Lando - classic Lando

2nd - General Lando

3rd - Skiff Lando - who saves no one and falls overboard to be saved by a blind man
I’d go Skiff because the look is awesome and Bespin personally. Probably would pass on General Lando.

I like how this Skiff disguise was gathering dust in his wardrobe on the Falcon 20 years before he would need it to save a guy he just met. There is fan service and easter eggs and then there is just bad writing.

Wow, Looking good. Jabba’s massive... tail seam looks remedied as well. I’m more tempted to PO him now. I wonder if Boushh is on the horizon??
I’d be tempted by Jabba but then I see that $800 price tag..

yeah I could not post that kind of money to rich for me. I still have the old version with throne. now if they would release jabba with out throne I would get that to upgrade but I cant see my self shelling out almost $ 900 with the shipping

Back