Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!
My Favorite version of Lando!
if the head sculpt/paint is a little iffy, that's fine as I don't ever plan on displaying him without the helmet on.
I learned the hard way all those years ago when I lost the helmet to my Kenner figure and spent 40 minutes looking for it before my dad mowed the lawn to no avail.
The helmet stays on! :lol

Well, for me this is a bit of a disappointment. I was hoping for HT to do Lando Bespin, Skiff, and General. After SS picked up the GI Joe line their human sculpts took on a cartoony look, which I have never enjoyed. I believe SS does much better with non human - alien sculpts, and wish they went in that direction. I will try to remain optimistic with this offering. As of now the only SW - SS figures I have displayed are: Emperor, Greedo, Hammer-Head, Bounty Hunters, and X-Wing Luke (with helmet on).

Not bad looking at all. I have no hope that the sculpt will be useable but as long as it looks Lando enough under the helmet it’s a go.

Well, its better than I expected.

I need that staff for my Weequay.

Hoping SS has a few more things to go with Jabba. Maybe Bib redux v2 also. Wouldn't even mind SS doing v2 Greedo with a better outfit.

Sideshow excels at obscured head sculpts.

His placement in the Jabba case made it seem like they were intentionally leaving for another 3 or 4 figures.

But maybe that's wishful thinking and they didn't want to block Jabba's throne.

1125x682_previewbanner_100426_LandoFig.jpg

Put it up Sideshow. I’ll pre-order day one. Not normally a fan of their stuff but this looks decent so far and I want this version of Lando. Plus it’s not a certainty Hot Toys will make this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put it up Sideshow. I’ll pre-order day one. Not normally a fan of their stuff but this looks decent so far and I want this version of Lando. Plus it’s not a certainty Hot Toys will make this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Hot Toys have really missed a trick not unveiling a Lando.

This figure will have the most hype of all.
I want that Bespin Leia too though!

Funny how most of us were expecting HT to reveal a Bespin Lando or even a "Solo" Lando and we end up with a Skiff Lando from Sideshow. After the Snowtrooper Commander and DX Endor Luke getting in the way of HT releases, Sideshow did it a third year in a row :lol

Back