Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

hulkbust.jpg

hope im the only one ordering..

Yes, I hope so too. Maybe I should cancel my order so that SS will put up a discount and then I'll reorder it; cause either no one is buying it or this bust got some high quantities. I might get free delivery or free gift for buying in-stock item. In any case, I'll have plenty of time to buy.

Happy chewing!!! :banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

picture.php

Yes, I hope so too. Maybe I should cancel my order so that SS will put up a discount and then I'll reorder it; cause either no one is buying it or this bust got some high quantities. I might get free delivery or free gift for buying in-stock item. In any case, I'll have plenty of time to buy.

Happy chewing!!! :banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

picture.php

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Youre talking to a sage.. I remember people saying the same thing about the Thing's 1:1's teeth.. People who complained about the nameplate on Venom 1:1.. People saying the Hulk PF looked like a retard.. I also remember me warning people that the IM 1:1 wasnt worth the asking price due to its poor quality..

You're all idiots IMO...

Youre talking to a sage.. I remember people saying the same thing about the Thing's 1:1's teeth.. People who complained about the nameplate on Venom 1:1.. People saying the Hulk PF looked like a retard.. I also remember me warning people that the IM 1:1 wasnt worth the asking price due to its poor quality..

You're all idiots IMO...

:confused: Are you saying I am talking to you/sage? Anyway, I didn't complain back then cause I was too busy working/studying. People will continue to complain anyway. Even now, people complain/criticize Ms. Marvel fabric, Punisher height, Elektra lazy eye, Bowen this, Bowen that.

That being said, I still hope I can keep this Hulk 1:1 bust cause its too late for me to get Hulk PF--too expensive now and too many fakes on ebay.

People who don't like this Hulk bust are afraid of the dentist? :monkey4

Happy chewing!! :banana:banana

picture.php

I haven't been here since page 60 and this old school hulk is still cool as funk. It could be just a wee bit bigger. For the record I like old school anything in comics.

I'm keeping my order, but if SS decides to milk this and double ES of previous 1:1 releases, I'll probably just get it in aftermarket.

Back