Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he was trying to say that he canceled it. I'll confirm once he posts back :lecture

Word.

Good afternoon Ski and good afternoon everyone,

Chapter 2099 reporting live from the field where I have just received confirmation that indeed, KCLasse DID CANCEL the SSC Hulk 1:1 Bust. Again, this just in. KCLasse has CANCELLED the SSC Hulk 1:1 Bust.

Ski, stunned and saddened doesn't even begin to describe the atmosphere here right now once word spread of the cancellation.

Apparently the controversy began in a shocking post made at approximately 2:00 PM EST today on the SSC Freaks Message Board, where KCLasse, a fellow board member, said "I just canceled my order," referring to that which placed with the California based company, Sideshow Collectibles Inc. The collectible he spoke of was the latest in the Marvel 1:1 bust line, protraying that of none other than the Incredible Hulk, a comic book hero whose super powers include unimaginable strength. The "gamma-charged" giant is a favorite among the comic book world.

Ski, I was hoping to conduct a few interviews with the local community here, but their posts speak volumes. Deadly Dagger, another member, was the first to respond by saying quote: "Ok?"

Local celebrity, P!tu of the world famous "P!tuvision" was speechless, posting a mere "....:rotfl."

Ski, if that doesn't scream heartbreak, I don't know what does. No further comments were made from the KCLasse camp, but we will try to bring you the lastest updates as this breaking story develops.

Reporting to you live from the field, I'm Chapter 2099, SSC Freak News.

Back to you, Ski. :gun

Chapter 2099 reporting live from the field where I have just received confirmation that indeed, KCLasse DID CANCEL the SSC Hulk 1:1 Bust. Again, this just in. KCLasse has CANCELLED the SSC Hulk 1:1 Bust.

Ski, stunned and saddened doesn't even begin to describe the atmosphere here right now once word spread of the cancellation.

Apparently the controversy began in a shocking post made at approximately 2:00 PM EST today on the SSC Freaks Message Board, where KCLasse, a fellow board member, said "I just canceled my order," referring to that which placed with the California based company, Sideshow Collectibles Inc. The collectible he spoke of was the latest in the Marvel 1:1 bust line, protraying that of none other than the Incredible Hulk, a comic book hero whose super powers include unimaginable strength. The "gamma-charged" giant is a favorite among the comic book world.

Ski, I was hoping to conduct a few interviews with the local community here, but their posts speak volumes. Deadly Dagger, another member, was the first to respond by saying quote: "Ok?"

Local celebrity, P!tu of the world famous "P!tuvision" was speechless, posting a mere "....:rotfl."

Ski, if that doesn't scream heartbreak, I don't know what does. No further comments were made from the KCLasse camp, but we will try to bring you the lastest updates as this breaking story develops.

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

No comment, no further questions, you can speak to my lawyer and we are keeping the HULK 1:1 bust.

WoRd...

Sooooooo you're saying the someone cancelled the spidey 1:1 bust :horror

:rotfl:rotfl this is why this board is awesome...where else could you get breaking collectible news? i have no idea:huh

Chapter you really need to be working for a newspaper, hell maybe for sideshow's newsletter.

I picked up some window dressing for my forthcoming Hulk bust.

Hulk head sketch by Jim Valentino

GemCityComicon2010001.jpg

I love the detail in the eyes

GemCityComicon2010005.jpg

Marvel Adventures Hulk #10, Page 15 by Steve Scott

GemCityComicon2010002.jpg

GemCityComicon2010003.jpg

Back