Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: full-size hulk bust

This ones better imo. Shai, I thought you were getting this :confused:

3637402749_ed2f82acab_o.jpg

That thing looks to be HUGE. It has to be at least 6ft away from the back of his head and in the pic it's almost the size of his head so it's a bigun'... :D

Its the same height as the Vlad PF which is around 20" (assuming it has similar dimensions to the Black Beard). Most 1:1 bust are around 26". Its big but I still dont think its a 1:1.

Sideshow should have bought that bust and released it.

I tuned in for Hulk and found Vlad, He is Evil looking maybe I missed it but is that a change o head or is there two versions?

Gonna order the surfer and vlad on thursday.the vampire head is amazing.

hulk looks like an LSB on a riser. no way that's the 1:1.

Well, if you watch the video, the Hulk bust is a bit taller then Vlad. Vlad is a PF in line with black beard. Black beard stands 20". Vlad will most likely be as tall if not taller (since he is standing straight up) then Black beard. That would put the hulk bust from the video a little over 20". The Hulk LSB (assumed 1/2 scale) is ~10" high. SO, the full size hulk is most likley over 2 times bigger then the LSB and thus full size.

Will it be hollow? I really hope not.
When this goes up for order, I'll sell my grey Hulk PF to finance this.

...........Fail.

I agree with Shai on this one. I wouldn't sell my Grey Hulk PF for this. I'm sure the final product will look great, but the Hulk PF should not go anywhere. It is truly a Sideshow masterpiece.

Hey, maybe I'm not as rich as you. And life-size busts are very expensive.

Yeah, but selling Grey Hulk PF to buy the Hulk 1:1 bust is like selling your heart to buy a kidney!

Back