Should Hot Toys release Batman figures from the Schumacher films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which character(s) would you buy?

• Total voters
Will I get banned if I say I liked (and still like) Batman Forever waaaaaaay more than Batman Returns?

And Batman and Robin is in the Bad Movie Hall of Fame. It goes past the "it's so bad it's good" genre.

So anyway, yes please. Robin (either uni), Kimer Bats (first uni), Riddler and Two Face would be my top wants.

Same here, hated BR but I like BF. I hope HT make the Kilmer Bats figure and the Batmobile in 1/6.

Not interested in the Clooney Batmobile, period but won't mind a Clooney Bats.

Will I get banned if I say I liked (and still like) Batman Forever waaaaaaay more than Batman Returns?

And Batman and Robin is in the Bad Movie Hall of Fame. It goes past the "it's so bad it's good" genre.

So anyway, yes please. Robin (either uni), Kimer Bats (first uni), Riddler and Two Face would be my top wants.

I don't really like either, but they're probably a draw for me. So I wouldn't hate on someone liking Forever better.

Returns just gives me an unpleasant feeling.

Batgirl, Alicia Silverstone!!!!

batman-puking-600x426.jpg

Well, if they did the final battle suits from Batman and Robin, there's a good chance they might confuse all of the shiny silver parts with something Iron Man related.

I think the problem I had with Batman Returns is that there wasn't enough Batman scenes. Burton focused too much on Catwoman and Penguin. I thought the first Batman had a steady balance of Joker and Bats. Of course Nicholson stole the film, but I felt there was a good mix of Bats and Joker in the film.

Returns just seemed like Batman revolved around Catwoman's and Penguin's story and it felt like Batman was just a presence instead of a character in the film.

Actually for this idea I posted earlier I was more referring to a Chase figure in this dress from Ht's. :)

Or I call it " Nicole in her Prime " as far as her looks.

I think the problem I had with Batman Returns is that there wasn't enough Batman scenes. Burton focused too much on Catwoman and Penguin. I thought the first Batman had a steady balance of Joker and Bats. Of course Nicholson stole the film, but I felt there was a good mix of Bats and Joker in the film.

Returns just seemed like Batman revolved around Catwoman's and Penguin's story and it felt like Batman was just a presence instead of a character in the film.

Actually for this idea I posted earlier I was more referring to a Chase figure in this dress from Ht's. :)

Or I call it " Nicole in her Prime " as far as her looks.

Nicole was really sexy in Batman Forever.:goodpost::naughty

Kilmer doesn't look too bad as Batman there. Hell, loose the nips and he looks pretty damn intimidating. Maybe not as menacing and intimidating as Keaton or Bale, but still, very Batman looking.

That's one area where I'd prefer Hot Toys (if they did make em) to take creative liberties. :lol

I don't care about accuracy. Loose the nips and that would be a kick *** Batman figure.

That black utility belt is actually a good idea too. I forgot about that. It doesn't really make sense for Batman to be running around with a ****ing yellow or gold/bronze belt around his waist.

^ Yeah, I gotta admit the Panther suit is pretty cool. Take those nipples off and you have a solid Batsuit.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I've always loved the Panther suit. I'd love a figure of it in ANY scale really.

But it's gotta have the nips. Screen accuracy matters.

I would be pretty pissed if Hot Toys did any Schumacher Batman figures when there are so many other projects that they should revisit or finish. Only completionist of the 1/6 Batman would bother getting any Schumachers. Robocop, Rocky, Matrix, Back to the Future, The Crow etc. So many great movies out there deserving attention for a 1/6 figure. Reeve's Superman is a tough sell already in Asia let alone a Kilmer or Clooney Batman. Better for Hot Toys to just forget about the idea just like how most Batman fans try to forget the Schumacher films ever existed.

I would be pretty pissed if Hot Toys did any Schumacher Batman figures when there are so many other projects that they should revisit or finish.

^^^This is really the thing.:goodpost:

I just want Hot Toys to get caught up for once.:lol

Back