Should Hot Toys release Batman figures from the Schumacher films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which character(s) would you buy?

• Total voters

wesker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity would anyone here buy any figures from the two Schumacher films?

I had such a hard time buying Clooney as Batman in real life. It would be next to impossible to view him in 1/6th scale. That would be so subjective to the artist's view since there doesn't seem to be any universal acceptance of him in the outfit.

No thanks, but if there was a 1/6 Batman: the animated series however, that I'd pay good money for!

No thanks on anyone from the Schumacher films...:nono

Thought I saw Marfmaster was selling a 1:6 Animated version Batman...

Marfmaster's Animated Batman looks really cool, but I wished there was a proper 1/6 animated Batman, similar to the maquette released years ago. Imagine how cool would that be? Only then Hot Toys, you have my permission to do the Schumacher films.

Batman+maquette+8.jpg

I have that maquette, and Joker too. Not really sure how Hot Toys or any 1/6 company for that matter could develop proper, streamlined figures from the show. I'm happy with Kenner figures.

As for Schumacher characters, while I'm not wishing for them, I'd be cool with the following,

- Kilmer Batman (first suit)

- Sonar Suit (looks just like Begins)

- Robin

- Riddler

- Arnold Mr. Freeze

- Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face

That's it. **** the rest.

Dunno if I'd buy them but yes I think they should make them. They would look cool as HT figures. Imagine all the movie batsuits lined up - 89'-present...

would totally be down for a Tommy Lee Jones Two Face, his costume and make up was incredible, its just too bad he looked the role and didn't play the role

Back