Should Hot Toys release Batman figures from the Schumacher films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which character(s) would you buy?

• Total voters
i would buy a MR Freeze...
not that i enjoyed it in the film, but because i think it could turn out to be a great looking figure....also partially for the comedic value

I would definitely buy these figures.
bf-codpieces.jpg

In all honesty - I've been a Jim Carrey fan since the old days of 'In Living Color', & he did play a great Riddler.. so if they actually DID make him in the green suit & tie with Bowler hat, I'd consider him.

BTW - Nicole Kidman looked sensational in 'Forever'.. probably the best she ever has. :D

Yeah, she was smoking hot in Forever. To me, she had the classic perfectly put-together unreal comic babe look throughout the film. Even when the Riddler had her hostage for at least several hours (I think it was actually a day or two from the time Bruce Wayne was grazed by the bullet and Batman and Robin went to rescue her)...and in all that time, her makeup and hair are flawless. Still I probably wouldnt get a figure of her since her character isn't much more than a damsel in distress. Which is weird, because I would totally spring for a Kim Basinger Vicki Vale, just so that the Keaton Batmobile has a scene-specific passenger. ;)

The only figure I would buy is Alfred, to go with my 1989 and Returns collection.

:exactly: I like the way you think. A figure of the late, great Michael Gough, in tux would go well with the Keaton Bats (especially if they released a vault armory)....although there is not one single scene of his Alfred together with the Keaton Batman in costume in the same place in either of the first two movies. :/

I would definitely buy these figures.
bf-codpieces.jpg

Yeah I was going to say I'd only buy the Sonar suit from Forever because even though its pretty flashy, it looks kind of functional and doesn't have the nipples....but this picture reminded me how quality the Robin costume is too....and how perfect it would be as a movie interpretation of the 90's comic costume if it didn't have the nipples. If they released Kilmer's panther suit and this Robin suit, I wouldn't mind if they ignored screen accuracy and skipped the nipples, but even if they included them, I'd probably get the figures anyway and sand the nipples off. :rotfl I don't care that much about accuracy in this particular case.

Sonar suit Bat
Riddler
Two-face

... and standalone Mr. Freeze just bcoz it'd be sucha COOL figah!

I might get a regular Kilmer and Robin (red and green) as long as Hot Toys idealized them and didn't give them nipples or huge codpieces.

The Sonar suit is nearly identical to the Begins suit, save for the silver color. If it was a darker color, maybe a gun metal black (how it looked in the lighting of the film) it might be a good companion piece for the regular Kilmer suit, both Bale versions and both Keaton versions.

Riddler, Two-Face and Mr. Freeze would be alright.

Screw the rest.

Had Mattel actually done more things with their Movie Masters series, I'd have bought West, both Keatons, both Kilmers, and both Clooneys. I'd probably contemplate the villains and allies as well...

But for HT prices? Nope. I'd love to see Sonar Suit Kilmer most of all. BF is a guilty pleasure of mine.

As bad as the Schumacher films were I can't say I'd be against the idea of them releasing figures from them. I think it would be kind of cool to have a collection with all the movie versions of Batman. At the same time, though, I can certainly live without them. It's not like I'm dying for them to be made, but I think it's something they could look into somewhere down the line.

None.

I've been trying to erase these "things" from my memory for the last 17 years...

To my everlasting shame, I would buy a Kilmer Prototype suit and a Robin.

Please Hot Toys, just give me Returns figs and stop there. Don't make me hate myself.

Back