Should Hot Toys release Batman figures from the Schumacher films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which character(s) would you buy?

• Total voters
Yep, and you've convinced me that he must include a sound chip.

Hopefully they'd throw in "get to duh choppuh" too just for the heck of it!

I had such a hard time buying Clooney as Batman in real life. It would be next to impossible to view him in 1/6th scale. That would be so subjective to the artist's view since there doesn't seem to be any universal acceptance of him in the outfit.

I also didn't like clooney as batman/Bruce Wayne. Kilmer was cool though.

I would love to have a Bats Kilmer or two. Freeze would look awsome. I can't stand the last movie but I would rather have the Cloonster on my shelf before any Nolan ****.

Kilmer batsuit was the ****. I'd buy that without any issue followed by The Riddler, Ivy and Freeze

I'd take a Batman, Robin and Riddler from Forever.

As much as Batman and Robin was terrible, I did love the final suits they wore, with the silver highlights, especially Robin's Nightwing-esque look.

There are some figures I'd want but to be honest I'd rather not see any made as I prefer Schumacher never got the Batman franchise and anything that confirms or legitimizes that fact need never see the light of day.

I would definitely buy Riddler and Robin, as those are the only 2 things in the Schumacher films that worked pretty well for me.

I would be tempted by Two-Face, even though he was nothing more than a Joker rip-off in Forever. I just think that he would look great in 1/6th and would be awesome displayed with the 89 Batman/ Returns stuff (whenever it happens).

Sallah

So umm... WHERE'S THE ICE MAN?!?!?!?

Srsly if there's only one character from Schumacher's movies that can be done by HT it's Freeze.

Back