Should Hot Toys release Batman figures from the Schumacher films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which character(s) would you buy?

• Total voters
I'm gonna get a lot of slaps for this but tbh I enjoyed these films more than the Dark Night/Rises.

Also the Batmobiles from these films were AMAZING!!!

I'm gonna get a lot of slaps for this but tbh I enjoyed these films more than the Dark Night/Rises.

Also the Batmobiles from these films were AMAZING!!!

Funny things is, i did enjoy them as well too. I took those movies for what they were and didn't expect much from them at the time.

Last edited:
Say what you will about those two, but they had visually interesting characters. I'd easily buy the Bat, the Bird and the other bird from the last movie, not to mention Freeze. He would be awesome. The Bane presented in the fourth film was more Bane than the Nolan films, and poison ivy!! Cool.
There could be a lot of mileage by mining those movies for releases, and I'd be in.

Batman Forever really isn't that bad of a movie if you ask me. I'd still take it pretty much any day over the steaming piles of **** that Batman Returns or Batman & Robin are.

I don't know if I'd bother buying any figures from Batman Forever though. Possibly a Kilmer Batman and an O'Donnell Robin.

Batman Forever really isn't that bad of a movie if you ask me. I'd still take it pretty much any day over the steaming piles of **** that Batman Returns or Batman & Robin are.

I don't know if I'd bother buying any figures from Batman Forever though. Possibly a Kilmer Batman and an O'Donnell Robin.

I'd buy Kilmer Bats and O'Donnell Robin/Nightwing and the Jim Carrey Riddler

Say what you will about those two, but they had visually interesting characters. I'd easily buy the Bat, the Bird and the other bird from the last movie, not to mention Freeze. He would be awesome. The Bane presented in the fourth film was more Bane than the Nolan films, and poison ivy!! Cool.
There could be a lot of mileage by mining those movies for releases, and I'd be in.

NO!+Meme+Face.jpg

Sonar Kilmer was awesome. Gunmetal Bat suit. What do you suggest, Alfred. The sea, or the air…

Totally agreed with you on Batman Returns and Batman & Robin!!! Those are the worse!

I like Batman Forever and hope HT will offer us the 1/6 Kilmer Batmobile.

I would mark out if an Forever 1/6 Batmobile is offered... It is possible since Hot Wheels will be coming out with their 1/18 Forever Batmobile next Year...

I would mark out if an Forever 1/6 Batmobile is offered... It is possible since Hot Wheels will be coming out with their 1/18 Forever Batmobile next Year...

Ouch! The size of that with the big wing.

Honestly, I would probably get most of the figures mentioned regardless of how good I think the movies are or aren't. I've increasingly become interested in having a 1/6th display of every Batman ever portrayed on film (aside from the serials, which will never happen), from West all the way to Affleck. So yeah, bring on Kilmer's Batman. Bring on Clooney's Batman. And truthfully, Robin from Batman & Robin is one of my most wanted figures. Nightwing is one of my favorite characters, so having that design in 1/6 would be absolutely amazing.

Back