ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *DX10 T2 T-800/DX12 TDKR Batman*

IMG_5156.jpg

Awesome! :clap The sculpt looks great in your pics. Are those the MMS glasses you're using though?

I'm still holding out on official pics of the Enterbay version until I decide which Terminator figs I ultimately want to have in my collection, but this one is very very tempting at the moment. Whatever I decide on, I won't by keeping my current MMS117. :lol

unparalleled collection.
great!
great taste.

Thank.
You.
:duff:

Awesome! :clap The sculpt looks great in your pics. Are those the MMS glasses you're using though?

I'm still holding out on official pics of the Enterbay version until I decide which Terminator figs I ultimately want to have in my collection, but this one is very very tempting at the moment. Whatever I decide on, I won't by keeping my current MMS117. :lol

Thanks Yannick!

No, those are the DX glasses. Do they look like the MMS to you?

I would highly recommend this one for a non BD version. I don't own the EB 1/4 scale T800 but this one feels AND looks very much like it. Could not be happier really.

Great stuff. The T-800 is so much better then the MMS version.

What do you think of the sculpt in hand?

:lol It's funny how many people were outraged at the headsculpt when the initial pictures hit. Now many have changed their minds, including myself. I'm actually considering this, it looks absolutely perfect for the Galleria scene.

Last edited:

Thanks Walker!

I'm lovin the sculpt. The PERS do take away a slight realism but not to the point of ruining it.

I'm not that hard to please when it come to accuracy in a sculpt. Really liked the sculpt when I first saw it.

Thanks Walker!

I'm lovin the sculpt. The PERS do take away a slight realism but not to the point of ruining it.

I'm not that hard to please when it come to accuracy in a sculpt. Really liked the sculpt when I first saw it.

omg
Biggest lie in the history of these forums.:lecture

:lol

Great pics of the DX10 & DX12 and congrats on the new additions! :clap

Thanks Walker!

Well with the glasses on it's nothing to worry about. :lol

I definitely agree with you though, it will look amazing next to the DX 13.

Thanks Yannick!

No, those are the DX glasses. Do they look like the MMS to you?

I would highly recommend this one for a non BD version. I don't own the EB 1/4 scale T800 but this one feels AND looks very much like it. Could not be happier really.

Yeah they somehow looked different than in other DX shots, but perhaps it's just the angle. And I can only judge from pics so I'm obviously not that familiar with them. :)

I'm pretty sure I'll get this one. I definitely want a BD version as well though, it just depends on what exactly comes with the Enterbay version, and how he looks in its entirety.

Great pics of the DX10 & DX12 and congrats on the new additions! :clap

Thanks! :hi5:

Well with the glasses on it's nothing to worry about. :lol

I definitely agree with you though, it will look amazing next to the DX 13.

:lol :lol :exactly:

Signature pose for me.. Looks good! Congrats on the new addition!

Agreed! :hi5:

Thanks!

Yeah they somehow looked different than in other DX shots, but perhaps it's just the angle. And I can only judge from pics so I'm obviously not that familiar with them. :)

I'm pretty sure I'll get this one. I definitely want a BD version as well though, it just depends on what exactly comes with the Enterbay version, and how he looks in its entirety.

Don't think I'll be getting into 1/4 unfortunately. The EB BD T800 was sooo tempting too!
Thank you HT! :yess:

love following this collection sr. cant wait to see the dx w/ elvis' medi hs. have been thinking to go in on a medi for a while but needed to score a dx first. and joker looks fantastic.

Thank Alexi! Means a lot! :duff :1-1:

Yeah really can't wait to get it. Should be in the mail and here in a week. :pray:

Even more excited for my Miller Batman!

Last edited:

oh yeah i saw that. looks unbelievable. like the cover to issue #2.

That's right! :exactly:

Haven't posted these in here yet. Didn't get much love in the DC customs section......but then again, what do those guys know about customs.

P1050486.jpg

That's right! :exactly:

Haven't posted these in here yet. Didn't get much love in the DC customs section......but then again, what do those guys know about customs.

P1050486.jpg

BAD ASS FIGURE! COngrats. No love in the DC Section? Huh? :huh:

Back