ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *DX10 T2 T-800/DX12 TDKR Batman*

apparently not much. hahaha

That's right! :exactly:

Haven't posted these in here yet. Didn't get much love in the DC customs section......but then again, what do those guys know about customs.

P1050486.jpg

That's right! :exactly:

Haven't posted these in here yet. Didn't get much love in the DC customs section......but then again, what do those guys know about customs.

P1050486.jpg

Truely a badass figure man, the max aggression body is perfect for Miller's style, and the sculpt and paint job are top notch. Seb simply is the master of all Batman customs.

Thanks man! Seb is truely the master. This should be on its way to me now. Gonna take really good pics once it does. :yess:

Last edited:

cant wait to see the shots when it arrives. bet it will look really sweet.

wish someone would do a dark knight returns joker..

just got the dx12 today and i agree with you shorty, i'm really pleased. given it's my first sixth scale batman so i'm likely easily amused, i still think they did a pretty great job on it. having some trouble with the cape tho; the thighs are a little thick. and i think i might eventually go for a medi modded hs but for now i'm happy.

That looks great! Seb still making those? I'd love to get one.

Unfortunately not. The head sculpt was commissioned by myself and Seb. The body is completely custom and one of a kind.

just got the dx12 today and i agree with you shorty, i'm really pleased. given it's my first sixth scale batman so i'm likely easily amused, i still think they did a pretty great job on it. having some trouble with the cape tho; the thighs are a little thick. and i think i might eventually go for a medi modded hs but for now i'm happy.

Glad to hear it Alexi. It is very impressive piece out of the box. I agree, with some minors improvements, it's a 10 of 10! :yess:

You've got an amazing collection dude. Truly one of the best on the boards. Do you water treat all your figures clothing?

Hey thanks man. Means a lot. :duff

I don't water treat that often. Just Ben kenobi actually. :lol

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Elvis1976 Frank Miller Batman/DX Luke/Medix12*

OK here he is in all his glory. My Elvis1976 Miller Batman. Head sculpt by Rocco and commissioned by myself and Elvis. Could not be happier with this piece. Thank you again Seb! You are the master!

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

Bats always ruining the fun. HAHAHAHAHA!
IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Elvis1976 Frank Miller Batman/DX Luke/Medix12*

DX12 with the medicom cowl. The best combination in my opinion. :lecture

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

And the awesome DX Luke Skywalker

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

That DK Batman is totally awesome! My favorite of all of Elvis's to date, grail for sure!

Mother of God...

I just can't stop staring at the DX Batman. You sir, now have the perfect Nolan Batman and Joker.

That Miller Batman is looking great too! So much expression in the headsculpt, and he looks so imposing next to the Joker. It looks as if it came straight out of the pages from The Dark Knight Returns.

Last edited:
Back