ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Elvis1976 Frank Miller Batman/DX Luke/Medix12*

Pfft.....awful Miller Batman.

Show off :pfft:

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Elvis1976 Frank Miller Batman/DX Luke/Medix12*

IMG_0427.jpg

Congrats! This :rock One of the best on your shelf. :clap

DX12 with Medicom cowl. I have seen a few of them doing but the head and DX12 body does not look proportional IMO. However yours look just right, is nice. I think I want to do the neck mod now.

Btw, possible to take a full body pic for this.. Is really nice. :thud:
IMG_0433.jpg

Last edited:

AWESOME pics my friend ;)

That DK Batman is totally awesome! My favorite of all of Elvis's to date, grail for sure!

Thanks man! Definitely is a grail!

Mother of God...

I just can't stop staring at the DX Batman. You sir, now have the perfect Nolan Batman and Joker.

That Miller Batman is looking great too! So much expression in the headsculpt, and he looks so imposing next to the Joker. It looks as if it came straight out of the pages from The Dark Knight Returns.

Wow! Thanks for the compliment! He's without a doubt the biggest figure in my collection. I love it.p

Pfft.....awful Miller Batman.

Show off :pfft:

I know. Isn't it. :pfft:

Congrats! This :rock One of the best on your shelf.

DX12 with Medicom cowl. I have seen a few of them doing but the head and DX12 body does not look proportional IMO. However yours look just right, is nice. I think I want to do the neck mod now.

Btw, possible to take a full body pic for this.. Is really nice.

I've seen other pics with the Medi cowl on the DX12 body as well. I've never felt that the head was too big. If anything the DX12 sculpt is undersized. Still a great sculpt but I knew it wouldn't compare to this.

Thanks for the compliments. Here's a full shot.
IMG_0445.jpg

The MEdix 12 is amazing, Hector! :clap

Thanks Mike! Really happy with the outcome.

AWESOME pics my friend ;)

Thank you good sir! :duff

Holy ****, Hector! Seb built you a masterpiece! :clap

Thanks Rich! I think I'll sleep with it tonight. :lol:lol

Also forgot to add the current collection set up. Was waiting for the Miller Bats to do this.

IMG_0443.jpg

Good God son, that is an update! Miller bats is absolutely perfect...and there's not much more to say about it than that. Perfection speaks for itself...****ing love your pics with the joker, tempting me to put together an animated series joker to go with my BTAS now. :gah:

That medicom cowl is the best I've seen on the DX12 for sure, not all pics sell it like yours...I may have to track one down after all. Damn you twice! :lol

And of course Luke is such an amazing set, digging the clean version next to Ben. :rock

Congrats on everything homie!

Edit: and that collection shot is just magnificent!

Great update Hector. It's always fun looking over your collection, so many awesome and unique figures! The bat signal on top is a nice touch.
The eyes on your Medix look fierce! Seb did a great job on the cowl.

And I just noticed Jabba up there hiding in the darkness. :lol

Good God son, that is an update! Miller bats is absolutely perfect...and there's not much more to say about it than that. Perfection speaks for itself...****ing love your pics with the joker, tempting me to put together an animated series joker to go with my BTAS now. :gah:

That medicom cowl is the best I've seen on the DX12 for sure, not all pics sell it like yours...I may have to track one down after all. Damn you twice! :lol

And of course Luke is such an amazing set, digging the clean version next to Ben. :rock

Congrats on everything homie!

Edit: and that collection shot is just magnificent!

Well I'll be damned if I'm damned. :lol:lol

Thanks for the compliments homie. Really glad you like everything. We need to take a shot of our animated Batmans together. It would be epic.

The medicom cowl is definitely worth the investment. :lecture

You're not displaying the clean Luke are you?

Did you do any mods to the neck of the dx12?

No mods to the neck. Should I? I really don't think it needs it. I'll have to visit the DX12 mod thread.

Great update Hector. It's always fun looking over your collection, so many awesome and unique figures! The bat signal on top is a nice touch.
The eyes on your Medix look fierce! Seb did a great job on the cowl.

And I just noticed Jabba up there hiding in the darkness. :lol

Thanks man! Yeah Seb really killed the medicom cowl. He'll definitely be getting a some requests for it.

That batsignal has been up there for the longest time and I NEVER thought about turning it on when taking the collection shots. :slap
Glad you like it. Will be doing it from now on.

Poor Jabba never gets love in the collection shots. :lol
I'm really thinking about tracking down a Jedi Luke and DX head and posing it like yours. I'll put him next to Jabba so he gets some love. :lol

Man that dx12/medi combo is amazing!!!

I really wish i had a medi head painted by elvis, but those heads are so hard to get.

That miller batman is insane!

Just amazing stuff man. Definitely one of my favourite collections on this board.

so you got the miller bats finally. congrats man. looks dope. also dig the medix12; can't wait for mine to be done.
and should have known you'd have the bermejo joker seb did. such a sick piece.
thanks for keeping us posted on your collection. this thread is always a great read.

I'm really thinking about tracking down a Jedi Luke and DX head and posing it like yours. I'll put him next to Jabba so he gets some love. :lol

Do it! :lecture I don't know if the prices have risen since HT Luke's release, but it used to be that Jedi Luke could be bought very cheaply. Of course you'd still need a new body, boots, and the sculpt, but it's definitely worth it IMO. Even if HT should release a Jedi Luke, that's still a few years off I reckon.

so you got the miller bats finally. congrats man. looks dope. also dig the medix12; can't wait for mine to be done.
and should have known you'd have the bermejo joker seb did. such a sick piece.
thanks for keeping us posted on your collection. this thread is always a great read.

Thanks man! It was a killer wait but worth it. Still waiting for the custom belt. Seb's working on that now.
The bermejo joker is actually mine. Seb just hooked me up with a very limited sculpt.

Man that dx12/medi combo is amazing!!!

I really wish i had a medi head painted by elvis, but those heads are so hard to get.

That miller batman is insane!

Just amazing stuff man. Definitely one of my favourite collections on this board.

Thanks man! That's always really nice to hear. The medicom cowls are definitely worth it if you're a big enough fan. Just amazing!

Do it! :lecture I don't know if the prices have risen since HT Luke's release, but it used to be that Jedi Luke could be bought very cheaply. Of course you'd still need a new body, boots, and the sculpt, but it's definitely worth it IMO. Even if HT should release a Jedi Luke, that's still a few years off I reckon.

And to think I had 2 of them back in the day. :slap

As a matter of fact, sideshow Jedi Luke was my VERY first 1/6 scale figure I ever purchased. Still remember where and how I felt of having a "high end" collectible. :lol

Oh how far I've come. :rotfl

I've seen other pics with the Medi cowl on the DX12 body as well. I've never felt that the head was too big. If anything the DX12 sculpt is undersized. Still a great sculpt but I knew it wouldn't compare to this.

Thanks for the compliments. Here's a full shot.
IMG_0445.jpg

Thanks for the shot mate! :hi5:
Well from the pic itself it looks to me that neck is mod, quite surprise to know it isn't. I need to re-examine my DX12.

Btw, nice update on your current shelf :rock It's a real pleasure just by admiring those arts! Yes, is arts.
So what is your next figure coming up? PO DX13? I think it will look awesome next to DX10.

Last edited:

dont think it's that the neck has been modded, think it's a combination of the fact the dx12 neck isnt as long as the dx02, and the medi head is slightly larger than the HT, so it looks just right.

Thanks for the shot mate! :hi5:
Well from the pic itself it looks to me that neck is mod, quite surprise to know it isn't. I need to re-examine my DX12.

Btw, nice update on your current shelf :rock It's a real pleasure just by admiring those arts! Yes, is arts.
So what is your next figure coming up? PO DX13? I think it will look awesome next to DX10.

I may be wrong but I feel if I lower the head any more, his head will sit TOO low. :dunno

In the works is my Rainman/Elvis1976 oily Plainview. Got some other stuff in the works but it's to distant to even mention it.

Thanks for kind compliments! :duff

dont think it's that the neck has been modded, think it's a combination of the fact the dx12 neck isnt as long as the dx02, and the medi head is slightly larger than the HT, so it looks just right.

That very well may be the case. :lecture :lecture

Great collection as always Shorty, say did you change the buttons on your Kato Joker to the better types he uses now?

Also forgot to add the current collection set up. Was waiting for the Miller Bats to do this.

IMG_0443.jpg

Oh wow. :thud:

Your collection is just so amazing. So much variety.

What kind of lforigno cape do you have SR on your Medix 12 Batman SR?

Poor Year One Batman, being replaced on the top shelf. :lol

Back