ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

Your joker is PERFECTION my friend.

Yup, pictures can only show so little of the detail that one goes in to making a Master piece. Seeing them up close is always better. Keep on posting your awesome collection man.

Damn son, those pics really make that Joker shine! Definitely my favorite 1/6 Heath Joker sculpt in existence :lecture Lucky bastard.

Thanks guys! Means a lot and a lot more to come. :duff

Thanks Walker! :hi5:

Miller and Medix Batman are making they're way to me soon. Then of course the DX Batman and DX Luke Skywalker everyone will be getting......and I got oily Plainview being worked on.....and then.....well I can go on and on really. I better stop. :lol :rotfl

No probs SR! :hi5:

:panic: Oh man, I can't wait. Elvis sure makes some amazing customs. :yess: Who's painting your oily Plainview headsculpt?

Oh yeah, by a new collection update, I meant a full detolf shot. :lol

No probs SR! :hi5:

:panic: Oh man, I can't wait. Elvis sure makes some amazing customs. :yess: Who's painting your oily Plainview headsculpt?

Oh yeah, by a new collection update, I meant a full detolf shot. :lol

Yeah, the man has become my new best friend. :lol :lol

He's actually doing my oily Plainview. He gave me a great deal on the commission.

Oh an entire collection shot. :slap

Of course! I'll take one once the miller arrives. :duff

I know its a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong shot...But if there comes a time that you need to part with Adam's Joker...like even after you had to sell a kidney but still need to let go of it...please keep me in mind. :D

Good gosh, Adam went above and beyond in making that Joker.

Yeah, the man has become my new best friend. :lol :lol

He's actually doing my oily Plainview. He gave me a great deal on the commission.

Oh an entire collection shot. :slap

Of course! I'll take one once the miller arrives. :duff

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh cool, I'm sure it will turn out amazing.

Oh yeah, I just realized, once everything arrives, you'll have 3 TDK/DKR Batman's! :horror

:lol That's okay, I didn't make it clear. Thanks. :duff

I know its a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong shot...But if there comes a time that you need to part with Adam's Joker...like even after you had to sell a kidney but still need to let go of it...please keep me in mind. :D

Good gosh, Adam went above and beyond in making that Joker.

Sorry man, I made an agreement with the original owner that if I ever need to sell it, I sell it back to him. :lol

And even then, there's a looooong list ahead of you.

Sorry! :)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh cool, I'm sure it will turn out amazing.

Oh yeah, I just realized, once everything arrives, you'll have 3 TDK/DKR Batman's! :horror

:lol That's okay, I didn't make it clear. Thanks. :duff

Thanks man! This third batman is going right next to this joker. :yess:

Shorty, please do a tutorial on this water treatment process. You must share your championship futzing skills. I need a few tips.

As always, the shelves are perfection!

Joker 10.0 :lol :lol

IMG_5123.jpg

This is what should be called Masterpiece! Can't find any near to this. Really beautiful really brilliant. Are you getting DX11 and mod?

Congrats homie, he looks awesome next to your Ulti-Joker! But dat faceplate...:lol

Did you go through your usual retailer? CSC is supposed to get more on Wednesday. :panic:

Thanks man! Not the usual dealer. Found a new one that's closer to me. :yess:

The face plate I know. :lol :lol

Something about it just gets me! :dunno

Can't wait to get my Medicom cowl. Gonna be tits! :lecture:

You will not be disappointed homie!

Thanks man! Not the usual dealer. Found a new one that's closer to me. :yess:

The face plate I know. :lol :lol

Something about it just gets me! :dunno

Can't wait to get my Medicom cowl. Gonna be tits! :lecture:

You will not be disappointed homie!

Sweet, closer and faster. :rock

Yeah the faceplate is a moot point, because the Medi sculpt will be ultimate. :lecture Can't wait to see it.

Tried to extend the gauntlets by adding some heat shrink around the gloves. Gives the illusion a bit.

Back