ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

Thanks Rich! Yeah he's bone stock for now. Gonna put a modded Medicom cowl with a magnet inside soon.

That should be it. I know there's a list of mods out there but it looks fine to me.

Great looking Batman...from the neck down. :lol

What do you think over the body? As good as the Medix?

Can't wait to see how it looks with the Medicom cowl. Who's it being painted by?

Last edited:

Just no words for this piece. So happy!​

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5153.jpg

IMG_5152.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

Got my DX12 in today :yess:

Now can't wait for Joker 2.0. I'm sure it won't come close to yours, but for me its a check the block. I can't have a 1/6 collection without a Dark Knight and Joker! :horror

Great looking Batman...from the neck down. :lol

What do you think over the body? As good as the Medix?

Can't wait to see how it looks with the Medicom cowl. Who's it being painted by?

:lol :lol

It's not that bad. But to each their own I guess. Lol!

My Medicom cowl was modded and painted by Elvis1976. He put a magnet inside so it's compatible with the DX neck. :yess:

The body overall is great. Really impressed by it. Can't decide which is better.

Got my DX12 in today :yess:

Now can't wait for Joker 2.0. I'm sure it won't come close to yours, but for me its a check the block. I can't have a 1/6 collection without a Dark Knight and Joker! :horror

Thanks Army. I'm sure it will be close enough. Let me know what you think about the DX12. :hi5:

Same here! Doesn't bother me much, if at all.

Don't get me wrong Umair, the Medicom is far superior. But if the Medi wasn't an option, I'd still be very happy with this sculpt. :exactly:

:lol :lol

Thanks Army. I'm sure it will be close enough. Let me know what you think about the DX12. :hi5:

I didn't see what all the fuzz about with the googly eyes until I started messing with the eyes :rotfl

The mouth is also pretty bad. A little too cartoonish if you ask me, but overall I am happy with my purchase.

I didn't see what all the fuzz about with the googly eyes until I started messing with the eyes :rotfl

The mouth is also pretty bad. A little too cartoonish if you ask me, but overall I am happy with my purchase.

Didn't even know there was a google eye problem. :lol

Same here, just thrilled about this guy. I've probably taken him out of my detolf 10-20 times since I got him yesterday. :lol:rotfl

Nice DX12 mod. Really quite impress with what you done on it so far. I reckon I won't do any mod on the stock figure. I like mine so far with custom cape on, though if there is any custom cowl which I can still get I will.

Having say that, I still dig your Joker though. Realism is by far the best! If is being offer again, I can't imagine the long list. :lol

Nice DX12 mod. Really quite impress with what you done on it so far. I reckon I won't do any mod on the stock figure. I like mine so far with custom cape on, though if there is any custom cowl which I can still get I will.

Having say that, I still dig your Joker though. Realism is by far the best! If is being offer again, I can't imagine the long list. :lol

Thanks man! I actually haven't modded anything on it. :lol

Except the gauntlet mod. Which I've redone and came out much better.

The joker is my favorite figure in my collection. Thanks!

Well that's what matters

:1-1:

:hi5:

Thanks man! I actually haven't modded anything on it. :lol

Except the gauntlet mod. Which I've redone and came out much better.

The joker is my favorite figure in my collection. Thanks!

Hmm.. I thought the neck length seems short now. Did you sand the mouth piece such that it looks more fitting?

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *DX10 T2 T-800/DX12 TDKR Batman*

Seriously can't decide which of the two styles I should choose. Little help here? :lol

Can't wait to put the BD version next to this guy.

Bad to the bone........
IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5182.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

IMG_5156.jpg

Last edited:

Gewd Gawd, son...:drool

I didn't know you picked up a black shirt, Galleria ftw! :rock

But that's the beauty of 1/6, you can switch it up. :exactly:

Damn, Hector! That's THE BEST I've seen that figure look! I'm still happy with my MMS but you've got me thinking about the DX now. :lol

Gewd Gawd, son...:drool

I didn't know you picked up a black shirt, Galleria ftw! :rock

But that's the beauty of 1/6, you can switch it up. :exactly:

Thanks homie! Yeah going with the galleria for now. The BD is gonna look so sick next to this guy!

Cool pics ;)

Thanks! :)

Damn, Hector! That's THE BEST I've seen that figure look! I'm still happy with my MMS but you've got me thinking about the DX now. :lol

Thanks Richard! :hi5:

I gotta say, it's miles better than the MMS. If you're a big enough fan, I definitely recommend getting it. :exactly:

unparalleled collection.
great!
great taste.

Back