SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And In addition, this IS a moderenized / more real world version of the mirroed mask commander in my humble opinion
gi-joe-resolute.jpg

and what'a'ya know, he got a kickass figure already too

3111448657_14e379faff.jpg

Gee, why not ask for a Pink or a Yellow Baroness?

Because T&A look much better in red.

I was thinking that red would also not be a recreation of her regular black costume. It would look more like a military uniform, and she would be seriously hot stuff. Put her in a business style mini-skirt and she'd be lethal. Not sure that would translate into a figure, but I like the picture that's forming.

Nothing compares to her in black though, so it's all beside the point.

I know a lot of people don't like this figure, but I think it looks bad ass. I'm going to skip the Luke and Han Stormies and order this. I wish it came with the staff though.

eagerly awaiting more pics of that shadowed out figure.

On the resolute designs.
Yeah, i'll admit i think i like the look of the original over the resolute design, simply saying it's a nice way to update the classic design.

Even so, Resolute design > Crimson commander IMO.

Yep. You called it, dude.

:lol I actually had found that on clearance at TRU a while back, bought two for the four Crimson Guards flanking him (two in each) and tossed out the Commanders. Even with the 3 3/4" Hasbro figures, he still looks out of place.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol I actually had found that on clearance at TRU a while back, bought two for the four Crimson Guards flanking him (two in each) and tossed out the Commanders. Even with the 3 3/4" Hasbro figures, he still looks out of place.

Crimson Guard = cool
Crimson Cobra Commander = wtf?

In all fairness, he does look interesting in all that red. He just won't have a home on my shelf. But who knows? Perhaps one day the crimson version will be one of those highly sought after and elusive figures that will be worth a lot down the road. And then we'll all be kicking ourselves in the ass for not buying one and keeping it mint. :lol

Such a loss... There could've been so many other good choices. Even if Hasbro did put them up to it to compliment their exclusive JoeCon boxset it's still a terrible idea. Wonder when they're gonna stop teasing us with the Scarface figure though. I could see him being released around the Joe Convention toward the end of summer.

Crimson Guard = cool

In all fairness, he does look interesting in all that red. He just won't have a home on my shelf. But who knows? Perhaps one day the crimson version will be one of those highly sought after and elusive figures that will be worth a lot down the road. And then we'll all be kicking ourselves in the ass for not buying one and keeping it mint. :lol

Then again... maybe not! He might very well wind up being the Lando of Hasbro's G.I. Joe 3 3/4" line. :lol

Crimson Guard = cool

I don't buy figures for potential value. I buy them because I like them.

Back