SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$99.99 for Attendees / $109.99 for Non-Attendees... at least according to the latest SDCC magazine/newsletter I received.

I'll take that price for Attendees. Not really any more expensive than ordering the ex regular version from SS.

The ATTENDEE edition of this figure will be priced at $99.99 USD. The total edition size for the Crimson Cobra Commander 12-inch Figure will be just 1,000 pieces

That's about 500 too many. Seriously.

I agree. They may have leftovers after the con to which they'll end up giving away in some contest for months to come.

I'll take that price for Attendees. Not really any more expensive than ordering the ex regular version from SS.

You'll be paying $109 with CA state tax. While I'll be paying ...maybe, $40 off of ebay 6 months from now.

The ATTENDEE edition of this figure will be priced at $99.99 USD. The total edition size for the Crimson Cobra Commander 12-inch Figure will be just 1,000 pieces

Where did you get this information? Sideshow's site or the SDCC publication?

Where is that darn pub anyway? Did they drop me off the mailing list? :confused:

Edit: Found the info. Right on the front page of Sideshow too. Maybe they did make too many. I mean, I know I want one, but I do hate picking up figures at full retail, and seeing them much later or gift card eligible down the line. :(

1,000 seems like a good size. 500 would have been too small. Maybe 750 would have been better though. Same size as the Butcher then. But I think CCC is going to be more popular then we seem to want to believe here.

You'll be paying $109 with CA state tax. While I'll be paying ...maybe, $40 off of ebay 6 months from now.

Ok. I'll still enjoy the heck out of having it in my collection.

1,000 seems like a good size. 500 would have been too small. Maybe 750 would have been better though. Same size as the Butcher then. But I think CCC is going to be more popular then we seem to want to believe here.

I think 1k is decent size. Not too big but not too small either. I think he's going to be more popular than some want folks to believe.

Edit: Found the info. Right on the front page of Sideshow too. Maybe they did make too many. I mean, I know I want one, but I do hate picking up figures at full retail, and seeing them much later or gift card eligible down the line. :(

Thats why I quit the Marvel LSB line. In truth, I hope they do sell them all so the money they make can give us more joes.

Ok. I'll still enjoy the heck out of having it in my collection.

Thats all what matters really.

Sure I would love to have the Mirror Helmet version someday but this is a great piece to. I cant understand why some people don't like him. He looks fantastic.

26142_press01-001.jpg

26142_press05-001.jpg

26142_press02-001.jpg

26142_press06-001.jpg

26142_press04-001.jpg

The figure is well made. People don't like him because he is red. Something that the character has never worn other than a recent fluke rehash figure.

I'll probably buy the regular version to go with the Crimson. After seeing some in hand pics I want him. If I can get an EX that would be really cool but if not then a regular will be OK.

I'll probably buy the regular version to go with the Crimson. After seeing some in hand pics I want him. If I can get an EX that would be really cool but if not then a regular will be OK.

I got the regular today that you saw in the photo thread. Its an amazing figure really. One of the best SS figures I've gotten. More than impressed with it needless to say and think having both really will look great.

Oh well to each his own, but I'm still getting him. By the way, from the back he reminds me of the Emperors Personal Body Guards from Star Wars.

26142_press05-001.jpg

Back