SDCC '08 - Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Crap! I just saw the Thursday schedule and there's not a time when there isn't a panel I want to see. And SSC wasn't even listed. If they're the same time as Doctor Who....

Usually Thursday is a bunch of stuff I'm not interested in, but Doctor Who and Torchwood with the cast and writers, the Middle Man, Wizard's First Rule, and lots more. I have a feeling that Friday and Saturday will be even tougher.

Anyone want to hook me up with the Hasbro Cobra Commanders??? :D :D :D PM ME PLEASE

Count me in on this list. Meanwhile, Dave, when are you sending confirmations out or do we just assume we're in like Flint?

I gotta give someone a hard time. :lol

I'll be on the look out everytime I go around a corner. :p :lol

Yea, Josh has to give someone a hard time on another continent, because if he does it to someone in the US, he would have to hide for his life..... :devil:devil:devil

Count me in on this list. Meanwhile, Dave, when are you sending confirmations out or do we just assume we're in like Flint?

Oh no, at least half of you won't get in. It's very tough this year.:maul

Next week I'll send official invites to most everyone that RSVP'd with details.

For me, Thursday is semi busy but Friday is LOADED with panels I want to see. Luckily Saturday just has a few...

I'm most excited for the SSC panel, BSG, Zack and Miri and Watchmen. :rock

And for you Tolkien/LOTR/Hobbit lovers -- don't forget the TORn panel on Friday morning -- headed, among others, by SideshowChris.

Really only a couple panels I'm gonna be going to. I just like to spend most of my time on the floor. I will be at the SS and Hobbit Panel.

Edit: My SDCC thread in the Indiana Jones section is completely updated with the panels I thought would interest us all that are going. It also has the links to the SDCC site with everything else you might want.

Back