Scarecrow mask the order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah This still looks completely amazing to me. How can I get on the list elvis? I PMed a while back.

I rarely get a chance to post this guy, so I figured I'd take advantage...

I can't really FUTZ him until I get a good body and suit underneath the straitjacket, but here's a quick look at what is to come...

Scarecrow2.jpg
Scarecrow5.jpg

Scarecrow4.jpg
Scarecrow7.jpg

I will shape the straitjacket better once I have his proper attire underneath and I need to affix the mask onto a proper head with blue eyes... so much to do. But you get the idea.

This guy is just creepy as hell in person...all tattered and twisted.

Elvis1976 :rock

Hi guys, i already began with some of these actually.
In fact i didn't take any payment yet and never will.
I will take payment once a mask is finished and then PM each person.
SO that it will be easier i think.

In Elvis I Trust!!

Hey. I PM'd you a while back about ordering one of these. I appreciate your probably pretty busy not only making them but dealing with all the requests. Just wondered how i go about getting on the waiting list.
Cheers,
Russ

Hi Seb, Dizzy recommended you to me for the Scarecrow. I also sent you a pm. Can I get one too please?

Nice work by Elvis!

Those shots look great...reminds me how much I enjoyed Batman Begins and Nolan's version of SCARECROW.

Perfect for Halloween season.

Last edited:
What's the status on these bad boys? I'm done customizing for a while until I graduate and get an income again, but I do have all the parts ready and miss the hobby.

What's the status on these bad boys? I'm done customizing for a while until I graduate and get an income again, but I do have all the parts ready and miss the hobby.

Same here, I'm just waiting for the mask. My Sacrecrow looks kind of ridiculous with the Chainsaw Killer head on as a stand in :lol

There's a list in the first post...I'm third on it and haven't heard anything recently though!

Oh no! That's a little saddening. I hope these see the light of day.

I've been saving room for this figure for a while and have collected quite a few parts to put him together. Suit and tie can go to any bash really, but I'd have loved this next to my Joker and Two-Face.

Back