Sovereign Scarecrow kit: Order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just have a couple questions before i decide which kit to order.

if i were to get the basic, can i choose either headsculpt to get seperately? or are you only selling the regular cillian head separately?

also, will everything be coming painted or unpainted? for the price im assuming unpainted, but it was never really specified so i thought i would ask.

i just have a couple questions before i decide which kit to order.

if i were to get the basic, can i choose either headsculpt to get seperately? or are you only selling the regular cillian head separately?

also, will everything be coming painted or unpainted? for the price im assuming unpainted, but it was never really specified so i thought i would ask.

You can add either Cillian sculpt (painted) to the basic kit for $35.00. With the full kit, both heads/necks will be supplied PAINTED.:banana

Good thing I read the PM before hitting send on the PayPal screen. I want a full kit thanks!!

I got the heads adapted for the interchange system. I had sent out payment requests for the basic kit, with a hold on the full kit. I can take payments for the full kit now, as well for those of you that were waiting for that.

crane1.jpg

crane2.jpg

crane3.jpg

crane4.jpg

I have 16 people on the list for this. I'll be taking payments for FIVE. These will ship early/mid January. At that time I will resume with the list. I need December to catch up our other projects and have those off the plate.

Calvarenga: full
Cerealkeller: full
KingGrayskull: full
Bonehead15: 2 full kits
Phoenixram1977: full
Galactiboy: basic
Zahal: basic
Blindvoyer: kit (?)
Muzzy: **
stupotnoodle **
trebor **
thrustmaster **
the mike **
buttmunch **
devil666 **
irishjedi full
** not yet specified

Last edited:
Put me down for a full kit please, and LMK when you'd like payment. :D

Also, a question: what sort of body are those necks designed for? If this detail has been mentioned I somehow missed it.

Back