Scarecrow mask the order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...... you know what would be really cool is to sell it in a 1/6 scale briefcase , like in the movie when he carried it.

I hate to be a nuisance, but I'm not on that list yet. I don't wanna miss out on this terrific offer :)

Take the word from one who was lucky enough to get a mask and a straight jacket, these are quality items. I have mine mounted on a hourse, and as soon as I get it completed I'll post a pix or two. The Dragon horse is a great companion for the Scarecrow figure, after a little modification.

Old Grandpa

Take the word from one who was lucky enough to get a mask and a straight jacket, these are quality items. I have mine mounted on a hourse, and as soon as I get it completed I'll post a pix or two. The Dragon horse is a great companion for the Scarecrow figure, after a little modification.

Old Grandpa

Sounds awesome! I am still working on my Movie Master version of a horseback Scarecrow myself and it really makes the figure that much better.

I'm very interested in having my own custom Scarecrow mask, but it's looks like I'm too late to be put on the list =/

Well, once you start making customs again please add me on, I'd be happy to have one ^_____^

Looks like I'm late to the party, too:( Well, if you start re-making these amazing custom masks again, I would like to be added to the list, too. I'll have my fingers crossed:)

I can't believe I missed this one too, if you open another list please put me on it and hopefully your custom stands will be available too.

Have you finished any of these yet? Just curious to know how long each batch will take. And do you take payment right before you do our mask or when exactly? Can't wait to get this. Need a body and suit for it now since I used the ones I had for other bashes.

Suggestions? Is his suit black or gray? I thought it was black but everyone here seems to use a gray suit.

I have began working on some yes!
I will inform each one of you!
And i will ask payment once the mask is finished.

His suit is grey and weathered!

Back