Scarecrow mask the order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man, thought some of these were ready. Anyways look forward for the masks.

-Elvis.

Are you still accepting orders? If so, please put me on the list and how are long do you think it'll take for production on these?

Thank You!!!!!!!!

:lol

Well buddy I would suggest you quit your work for some time and go into production with your mask... The demand for these is awesome... But this isnt suprising as this is really a great piece and propably THE Scarecrow accessoire to get.

I know you've stopped accepting orders for a while and a bunch of people are asking, but what's the progress on those of us that got in an order before the deadline? Not meaning to sound impatient or demanding or anything like that. I am just curious.

I PM'ed him to take a look over here when he gets a chance. I don't want to scare him away like what happened with 1mod6 and his bat-signal...:(

Hi guys, i already began with some of these actually.
In fact i didn't take any payment yet and never will.
I will take payment once a mask is finished and then PM each person.
SO that it will be easier i think.

Great Seb! And like I said, if it makes any difference, I can pay for one right now. Not to line jump or anything, but in case those in front of me aren't prepared at the moment.

Back