Sovereign Scarecrow kit: Order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a full kit but will have to take up in the second run due to Holiday funds shortages...mid January right?

shawn, i pm'd you about it a few days ago, but ill just post it again here. ill take a basic kit, but id also like the messy haired cillian sculpt to go with it. im not sure when or how you plan to take orders for the seperate headsculpt, so just put me down for a basic kit.

I got the heads adapted for the interchange system. I had sent out payment requests for the basic kit, with a hold on the full kit. I can take payments for the full kit now, as well for those of you that were waiting for that.

crane1.jpg

crane2.jpg

crane3.jpg

crane4.jpg

Came out nice, Shawn :rock

I got the heads adapted for the interchange system. I had sent out payment requests for the basic kit, with a hold on the full kit. I can take payments for the full kit now, as well for those of you that were waiting for that.

crane1.jpg

crane2.jpg

crane3.jpg

crane4.jpg

No offense, but doesent that have an uncanny resemblance to Paul McCartney? :monkey5 It looks nice though!

Arggh......... I'm gonna regret not getting in on this I know it.

What Mike mentioned before about payment due in mid January.
Is that right ?. If so I would like to be put down for a full kit .

I also have a few questions. Sorry if any of them are stupid , I just want to be certain of a few things. :monkey1:D

Is the mask in this photo the one that removable and goes over the head ?.
If it is how does it go on and off ?. Does the mask actually go over the head sculpt ?.
crane3.jpg

Thanks mate. :banana

Re: Sovereign Scarecrow kit: preview

I want a full kit but will have to take up in the second run due to Holiday funds shortages...mid January right?

It's a bit large, on purpose. This will be a removeable latex rubber mask. When you're sculpting for latex, you have to compensate for slight shrinkage. If you place a cured latex cast back in the mold you'll see a 1/16" to 1/8" gap around it. I'll have better mask photos tomorrow, hopefully. I didn't want to show it much here, as it wasn't quite finished in those shots. Just wanted to give a decent idea of what the kit would look like to let everyone know the project wasn't dead.

ahh , just caught this . My fault for not reading. :monkey3:peace
Yeah , if its possible to pay in mid Jan I'm in.

Looking good, man. :blackbat

Any close up of the new sleeve straps? Just wanted to check out the buckle detail better. ( bigger brown straps)

bump....

To refresh, this is a "kit". It will included the straight jacket, removable mask, TWO headsculpts; one with styled hair and one with messy flat hair to go with the mask. The heads are interchangable with balljoint neck. The kit will also include a spare neck for you to mount on another body. The kit actually works out to be FOUR figures in one: Scarecrow in straightjacket with mask or without. You could match him to the escape scene in BB without the mask. Use the other neck with a business suit and you could have either a Scarecrow in a suit, or a Dr. Crane. Not bad options from just a kit :banana

FULL KIT: (detailed above) ........................$100.00
BASIC KIT: (straight jacket & mask only) ......$45.00

I'll be sending out payment requests tonight. The first sets will start shipping the second week of December. That will give me two good weeks to get some of our other projects caught up.

bmsc10.jpg

bmsc12.jpg

bmsc13.jpg

bmsc14.jpg

bmsc4.jpg

bmsc6.jpg

bmsc7.jpg

bmsc9.jpg

THE LIST:

zahal (basic kit)
phoenixrm77 (full kit)
galactiboy (basic kit)
blindvoyeur (?)
calvarenga (basic kit)
cerealkeller (full kit)
kinggrayskull (full kit)
bonehead15 (full kit x 2)
muzzy
stupotnoodle
trebor
thrustmaster
the mike
buttmunch
devil666
irishjedi

idk, the unmasked head is good, but i'm not completely seeing them.
they look good, but something is a bit off, one of which is the eye holes in the mask.
just my opinion, but otherwise good heads.

Back