Sovereign Scarecrow kit: Order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sovereign Scarecrow kit: preview

Getting the full kit. Awesome that the talent on these boards are allowing us the complete missing Batman characters.

New pics coming very soon!

I'm going to offer these two ways: the full kit which will be both painted headsculpts, mask, straight jacket and extra neck. You'll have four display options there. The full kit will be $100.00. Remember there are TWO painted headsculpts there. Think about what myself, Les and others charge for painted heads alone and then factor in the other stuff. Not a bad deal.

Alternately, I'm going to offer the mask and jacket as a set for $45.00. The mask will fit any standard head with a low profile haircut. If you want the Cillian sculpt I made for the mask, you can add it on here for $30.00.

The simplified kit, I can start offering now. I have everything in place for this one. The full kit, I still need to configure the two heads for the interchange system.

Wow, that is great deal Shawn! And I really appreciate the options you made available for us Freaks. Makes total sense.

I was dreading what this might cost me and I am SO relieved that this is more than reasonable for what you are putting into it.

Thank you, Sir.

BTW, You should start a new Order Thread with pics and prices.

Last edited:

I'm in for the full kit. :rock Looks bad ass. :rock
Please let me know when we will need to pay in advance though if possible.
Thanks !.

I'll take the simplified kit. I already purchase the Cillian sculpt previously. I just sent you a PM

Mask pics.....

I sculpted the eyes into it. I thought it would look all creppy and CGI-ish like in the movie. Seemed like a good idea at the time :duh I can cut them out, if you like. Let me know when you order. There's a pic in here of an unfinished mask, with the eyes removed, for reference.

And lastly, my horse pjam mentioned. Not sure if they're still available, got him at TRU for 10 bucks. He's made by Pacific Playthings under the "Chestnut Ridge" brand. Real mane, real tail and saddle (rubber) and flocked body. He's reccommended for ages 5+ so he should be safe for pjam and wor-gar :banana

DSC03972.jpg

DSC03974.jpg

DSC03975.jpg

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03980.jpg

DSC03981.jpg

Man, that is some awesome work! I'll be getting the limited set... I'd never want Scarecrow w/o the mask so I can go with that one!

Thanks so much for offering this!!!

Looks good, love to see the final proto of the jacket with the brown straps and all that good stuff.

I think I'm going with the kit set; jacket, mask. Plus a painted Dr Crane Cillian head...

Let us know when the Order Thread goes up Bro...

Only thing weird about the eyes are they're completely visable.

scarecrowpics1.jpg

See how the eyes are kinda hidden? Not really 100% visable. Easy fix since you can cut them out. Great work on this. Is the limited version (Mask + Jacket) $45 shipped or $45 + S&H?

Only thing weird about the eyes are they're completely visable.

scarecrowpics1.jpg

See how the eyes are kinda hidden? Not really 100% visable. Easy fix since you can cut them out. Great work on this. Is the limited version (Mask + Jacket) $45 shipped or $45 + S&H?

Hey Shawn, when you cut out the eye holes can you match the eye hole shape in the film shot and the convention photos if it's not too much of a pain?

scarecrowpics1.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop1.jpg

He's reccommended for ages 5+ so he should be safe for pjam and wor-gar :banana

:D But I'm 4 and...(holds up two fingers)...a half.

Mask pics.....

I sculpted the eyes into it. I thought it would look all creppy and CGI-ish like in the movie. Seemed like a good idea at the time :duh I can cut them out, if you like. Let me know when you order. There's a pic in here of an unfinished mask, with the eyes removed, for reference.

And lastly, my horse pjam mentioned. Not sure if they're still available, got him at TRU for 10 bucks. He's made by Pacific Playthings under the "Chestnut Ridge" brand. Real mane, real tail and saddle (rubber) and flocked body. He's reccommended for ages 5+ so he should be safe for pjam and wor-gar :banana

DSC03972.jpg

DSC03974.jpg

DSC03975.jpg

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03980.jpg

DSC03981.jpg

Looks cool, Shawn! I didn't know what to make of the eyes at first, but they're growing on me. I kinda like 'em. But I do agree, in the pursuit of accuracy, cutting it a bit wider would be more accurate. Plus a headsculpts eyes will not bug-out like that -- in fact they will be even more recessed, so a larger hole will be necessary just to see the eyes hidden inside.

So this will be very soft rubber? Slips right over a standard headsculpt?

I'm also eager to see the updated jacket.

And for $10, that horse is excellent. Get a DiD saddle and it works!

I'm def in I just gotta get the money first 'cause I'm stuck buying Christmas gifts with my money right now.

Def take a shot of the completed fig on the horseee!

DSC03981.jpg

Mini update:

Talked to Shawn today and he said he should have this Kit completed within a day or so and have final Prod pics up VERY SOON. Probably Sunday Night.

I'm fairly certain there will be a NEW Scarecrow Kit Order thread with all the info along with new pics...

He also said, and this is important, that anyone who expressed interest in this will have their request honored in the order they were received, so he should have a list up of everyone who posted requests or PM'd him. :D

Mini update:

Talked to Shawn today and he said he should have this Kit completed within a day or so and have final Prod pics up VERY SOON. Probably Sunday Night.

I'm fairly certain there will be a NEW Scarecrow Kit Order thread with all the info along with new pics...

He also said, and this is important, that anyone who expressed interest in this will have their request honored in the order they were received, so he should have a list up of everyone who posted requests or PM'd him. :D

:banana:chew:banana......ooohhhh yyeeaahhhhhh!!!

Can't wait

Hell yes, just can't wait, too. :)
Glad I announced my interest early enough... hope so. :p

I had Dave lock the other thread and change the title on this one. Sorry for the confusion, Sohuld have just kept it all in one place to begin with. The new photos and other details are now in the first post here, page 1. The compiled list is there, too. Hope you guys like the mods to the straight jacket, they were all made from input I received.

To refresh, this is a "kit". It will included the straight jacket, removable mask, TWO headsculpts; one with styled hair and one with messy flat hair to go with the mask. The heads are interchangable with balljoint neck. The kit will also include a spare neck for you to mount on another body. The kit actually works out to be FOUR figures in one: Scarecrow in straightjacket with mask or without. You could match him to the escape scene in BB without the mask. Use the other neck with a business suit and you could have either a Scarecrow in a suit, or a Dr. Crane. Not bad options from just a kit :banana

FULL KIT: (detailed above) ........................$100.00
BASIC KIT: (straight jacket & mask only) ......$45.00

I'll be sending out payment requests tonight. The first sets will start shipping the second week of December. That will give me two good weeks to get some of our other projects caught up.

bmsc10.jpg

bmsc12.jpg

bmsc13.jpg

bmsc14.jpg

bmsc4.jpg

bmsc6.jpg

bmsc7.jpg

bmsc9.jpg

THE LIST:

zahal (basic kit)
phoenixrm77 (full kit)
galactiboy (basic kit)